These are the options I picked:
History
Religious Studies
Psychology
Art & Design

Would you say that this alot of work??
Reply 1
bump
personally, i think that after picking subjects you might want to study at a level, you should just pick the easiest subjects as the subject doesn't matter as much as the grade. u want to maximise ur grade average by as much as possible, it will help with getting into sixth form as well as some unis. i personally took history and rs out of ur 4. history for me was interesting bc we did interesting modules like cold war. however history is quite a lot of work, i have 4 textbooks to memorise. compared to something like business where i dont revise and get super high grades. rs imo is very easy, not much revision needed at all, mainly u just have to learn to write well. idk abt the other subjects but art seems quite long with all the coursework and stuff. hope that helps.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Kymarnii
These are the options I picked:
History
Religious Studies
Psychology
Art & Design

Would you say that this alot of work??
ngl I only did history out of these, but it was my favourite gcse and im doing it at uni now

it sounds like a good mix of subjects, the main thing is that you enjoy them because any subject is a lot of work but it's so much easier if you like them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest