The Student Room Group

Devilish lil strat

Look I'm not one of those sociopathic mark scheme memorisers but I got a lil strat I've been using for aqa eng lit

I have learned bare minimum for all the poems except these sacred few:

Stormon the Island
Ozymandias
Bayonet charge
The emigree
London
Light Brigade
photographer

these have the best overlap overall but still cover up pretty well if they end up being on the test
It's worked so far so wish me luck I'm cooked
Original post by Yetis
Look I'm not one of those sociopathic mark scheme memorisers but I got a lil strat I've been using for aqa eng lit
Stormon the Island
Ozymandias
Bayonet charge
The emigree
London
Light Brigade
photographer
these have the best overlap overall but still cover up pretty well if they end up being on the test
I tried a very similar thing for my actual gcses but it does rely on a little bit of luck, especially since some of the comparison combinations might not be the best possible ones if yk what I mean. Tbh I planned to do what you did in my actual gcses but in the end I only knew about four poems, but by some dumb luck I managed to get one of the ones I could compare. That luck was very much needed as I was only 3 marks above the boundary for a 9, every mark counts. Good luck!!
Original post by Yetis
Stormon the Island
Ozymandias
Bayonet charge
The emigree
London
Light Brigade
photographer

Last year the gcse was my last duchess so it probs won’t be that for the next set of exams

Quick Reply

Latest