The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

MA Strategic Communications at KCL Pre-Semester Connect?

Hi! I'm an incoming KCL MA Strategic Communications student (Sept 2023) and was wondering if anyone else on the same course is interested in connecting before the semester starts? Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by bookworm1616
Hi! I'm an incoming KCL MA Strategic Communications student (Sept 2023) and was wondering if anyone else on the same course is interested in connecting before the semester starts? Thanks!

Hi, great to hear that there is someone else here studying Strategic Communications at KCL! Let's exchange, I'll send you a direct message.

Edit: I can't send PMs because I haven't made enough posts so far, are you able to send me one?
(edited 8 months ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Pheable
Hi, great to hear that there is someone else here studying Strategic Communications at KCL! Let's exchange, I'll send you a direct message.

Edit: I can't send PMs because I haven't made enough posts so far, are you able to send me one?

OK will try!
Reply 3
Hey all - I'm also studying Strat Comms from September.

Happy to connect before the start of the year if you'd like (but also cannot send any PMs)
Reply 4
Original post by brzyrjsph
Hey all - I'm also studying Strat Comms from September.

Happy to connect before the start of the year if you'd like (but also cannot send any PMs)

Just sent you a PM! You only have to write two public posts and wait approximately 24 hours before you're given permissions :smile: on top of being a member for more than three days (or so I've read from somewhere in the forums).
Reply 5
Original post by bookworm1616
Just sent you a PM! You only have to write two public posts and wait approximately 24 hours before you're given permissions :smile: on top of being a member for more than three days (or so I've read from somewhere in the forums).

Okay let's consider this my second post then - I'll respond to your PM as soon as they let me!

Quick Reply

Latest