The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE International Social and Public Policy and Economics

Hey has anyone received any offers/rejections from this course for 2024 intake just, as im still waiting and was wondering if it was a universal thing.
nope no offer or rejection yet. what were ur stats if you don't mind?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
nope no offer or rejection yet. what were ur stats if you don't mind?

predicteds are a*a*a* in maths geography and economics (also took up as further maths)
Original post by harrisc00l
predicteds are a*a*a* in maths geography and economics (also took up as further maths)
crazy, good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
crazy, good luck!

thanks you too!
idk if you've seen the main 2024 offers thread for lse but someone emailed the department and they replies that offers have been given out, just to let you know. i've applied to ISPP too, best of luck :smile:)
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
idk if you've seen the main 2024 offers thread for lse but someone emailed the department and they replies that offers have been given out, just to let you know. i've applied to ISPP too, best of luck :smile:)

was this just for ISPP or did it include ISPPE too, but thank you for the info i couldn't find the main thread before
Original post by harrisc00l
was this just for ISPP or did it include ISPPE too, but thank you for the info i couldn't find the main thread before

no worries, the email said just BSc ISPP but i assume they'll have realised offers for ISPP with economics/politics also
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
no worries, the email said just BSc ISPP but i assume they'll have realised offers for ISPP with economics/politics also

I applied for Bsc ISPP and I have not received anything yet. Have they released it but UCAS has not processed it yet?
Original post by averyfff
I applied for Bsc ISPP and I have not received anything yet. Have they released it but UCAS has not processed it yet?

i assume they're still considering your application, so see it as a positive! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending