The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE PPE for 2024 entry

Hi everyone! I have applied to LSE for PPE and was just trying to get an idea of who else has applied, what subjects you're taking at A-level and predicted grades, and finally, why LSE?
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi there! im an international student and taking maths economics and psychology, with predicted 2A*s and an A. i wanted to apply to LSE for its interesting course structure as well as its location as im more used to a city environment. its nice to see someone who's also applying for the same course as i am and i hope we both do well!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hi, my daughter had also applied for PPE at LSE. Not heard yet.
applied for ppe with A star for pure and further math and A for economics, international student, no news yet
has anyone heard from ucl for ppe yet
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
has anyone heard from ucl for ppe yet
nope, ive heard just from kings and manchaster. lse ucl havent responded
When does LSE send out PPE decisions? I have not seen any so far and, historically, people would have already received decisions by this date.
Original post by Anonymous #3
When does LSE send out PPE decisions? I have not seen any so far and, historically, people would have already received decisions by this date.
ideally by end of march i think. but ik many people who got theirs like in end of april ish asw
Reply 8
helloo! im an international student that also applied for ppe in october, its been a super long wait :frown: im just hoping theyll get back to us this month
where else did you apply?
Reply 10
Original post by morphmask
where else did you apply?

i applied to southampton, qmul, warwick, oxford and uoft

wbu?
Original post by aavan
i applied to southampton, qmul, warwick, oxford and uoft

wbu?
oxford, lse, ucl, kings, manchaster
Original post by Anonymous #1
applied for ppe with A star for pure and further math and A for economics, international student, no news yet
Hi everyone, I just got an offer from UCL for PPE, hopefully this message could be useful for you
Hi everyone, I just got an offer from UCL for PPE, hopefully this message could be useful for you
thats mad, congratulations!!

Congrats!!

Do u mind me asking your stats and whether you're an international or home student?
congrats!! could i ask what are your subjects and predicted grades?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Congrats!!

Do u mind me asking your stats and whether you're an international or home student?
international student, what stats do u want to ask?
congrats!! could i ask what are your subjects and predicted grades?
A* for Pure and further math and A for eco, AS parts of Chemistry and physics are A
just saw a rejection for lse ppe so nervous
Reply 19
just saw a rejection for lse ppe so nervous

omg whr did u see it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending