The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Economics UCL AND LSE

my friend applied to these and he still hasnt gotten any offers . However LSE has asked him why he didn’t do fm does that mean he’s in the final stages and will hopefully get an offer . As I keep seeing that LSE is rejecting pl but I doubt they leave it till this late . Has anyone got offers for economics yet
Reply 1
Original post by high-fiber-organ
my friend applied to these and he still hasnt gotten any offers . However LSE has asked him why he didn’t do fm does that mean he’s in the final stages and will hopefully get an offer . As I keep seeing that LSE is rejecting pl but I doubt they leave it till this late . Has anyone got offers for economics yet

still waiting!
i saw someone else on here say they had been asked this questionaire also, so it could be promising.
i had a questionaire back in october asking if i did further maths, which i do, and any other extra exams/ olympiads and i have not heard anything since.
I not expecting an offer tbh, but goodluck to your friend!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Lmk if he gets an offer .

of all the unis I've applied (econ btw) they have all got back other than ucl and lse. I wonder if its even probable that I can get an offer at this point

UCL at least are pretty well known in the last few years anyway for making offers right up until the last minute. I got mine in May for a different course/department :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending