The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Haven't heard back from LSE

Hi everyone -- I applied to LSE in early October (Oxbridge deadline... got rejected from HSPS at Cambridge post-interview) and I still haven't heard anything back. I have offers from 3 other choices (KCL for War Studies/History, York and Liverpool for History/Politics) but I really hope to hear back from LSE soon. Does anyone know when they'd be giving out decisions for History and Politics BSc? Or if they've heard anything back in general?
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hiya, I know some universities are known for being really slow so don’t be worrying, they still have a few months up to the deadline to respond. Sending you lots of love and luck.☺️
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by lyds325
Hi everyone -- I applied to LSE in early October (Oxbridge deadline... got rejected from HSPS at Cambridge post-interview) and I still haven't heard anything back. I have offers from 3 other choices (KCL for War Studies/History, York and Liverpool for History/Politics) but I really hope to hear back from LSE soon. Does anyone know when they'd be giving out decisions for History and Politics BSc? Or if they've heard anything back in general?
End of March 2024/end of April 2024.
Original post by lyds325
Hi,LSE is usually the last to get back so expect an offer either in March or April.
During May its mostly rejections that are sent out
Original post by lyds325

Hi! I've also applied to LSE for history and politics and havent heard back yet :smile:
Original post by lyds325

Same position, got a law offer from king’s but waiting on LSE.
Original post by rabbit_run777
Same position, got a law offer from king’s but waiting on LSE.

Congrats!
My friends received an offer for law and ir
Is there anyone who still hasn't heard back? The wait is killing me ahhh
my daughter got law for Kings and UCL, still waiting for LSE.
Original post by trehanmedha

Me its soooo long I literally check student room every day. What course have u applied?
Reply 11
ive only just heard hack from them so there is still time
Original post by sophmaninov
my daughter got law for Kings and UCL, still waiting for LSE.

Many congratulations on both UCL and KCL, where else did she apply? 😧

What were her statistics? GCSEs? A-Level subjects and predicted or achieved grades? LNAT score? 🙂

still dont have UCL, KCL or LSE
Original post by thegeek888
Many congratulations on both UCL and KCL, where else did she apply? 😧
What were her statistics? GCSEs? A-Level subjects and predicted or achieved grades? LNAT score? 🙂

She applied in early Oct before the Oxbridge deadline. Her A level predicted grades are 3A*, LNAT 32 and GCSE 9 9s and an 8.
She applied in early Oct before the Oxbridge deadline. Her A level predicted grades are 3A*, LNAT 32 and GCSE 9 9s and an 8.
WOW...Congratulations!!! 🙂 Did she get refused an offer at Cambridge or Oxford? 😧
WOW...Congratulations!!! 🙂 Did she get refused an offer at Cambridge or Oxford? 😧

yes, rejected by Oxford post interview.
yes, rejected by Oxford post interview.
UCL and KCL offers are not easy either nor is LSE. So well done to her!!! 🙂
UCL and KCL offers are not easy either nor is LSE. So well done to her!!! 🙂

thank you for your kind words. wish you all the best in the university applications, too!
Reply 19

Me! I haven't heard back yet either - Psychology BSc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending