The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE MSc Finance 2024-25

Heyy,

Has anyone applied for MSc Finance at LSE? Have you heard back? Or has anyone else heard back for any other course from the finance department?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
Heyy,

Has anyone applied for MSc Finance at LSE? Have you heard back? Or has anyone else heard back for any other course from the finance department?

Applied for Msc Finance and Private Equity on Jan 29th, have not hear back yet!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Applied for Msc Finance and Private Equity on Jan 29th, have not hear back yet!

My application was processed on the 11th of Jan for MSc Finance, but I haven't heard back yet. I can't seem to find out if anyone else has heard back from the finance department for any of their courses or if they haven't yet started sending back decisions. There's some other discussion posts regarding other department courses, but I can't find any for finance.
My application was processed on the 11th of Jan for MSc Finance, but I haven't heard back yet. I can't seem to find out if anyone else has heard back from the finance department for any of their courses or if they haven't yet started sending back decisions. There's some other discussion posts regarding other department courses, but I can't find any for finance.

I know of two people who received offers for MSc Finance, they both got it around a month after application; I believe they received an offer mid-Jan. It is supposed to take around 2 months though, I think we can expect to wait a bit more. What other universities are you applying to?
Reply 4
I know of two people who received offers for MSc Finance, they both got it around a month after application; I believe they received an offer mid-Jan. It is supposed to take around 2 months though, I think we can expect to wait a bit more. What other universities are you applying to?

I'm applying to Imperial as well.But I haven't submitted my application yet, still working on it. How about you?
same here, but unsure about which course at Imperial. Thinking of LBS and maybe one or two in mainland Europe.
I submitted my app for MSc finance and private equity on November 24th. Still haven’t heard back
I got a provisional offer for MSc Finance and PE this week. Still waiting for the official letter
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #3
I submitted my app for MSc finance and private equity on November 24th. Still haven’t heard back
that's insane
Original post by Anonymous #4
I got a provisional offer for MSc Finance and PE this week. Still waiting for the official letter
When did you apply?
Heyy,

My application was processed on 18th December, still haven't heard back.
Original post by Anonymous #5
My application was processed on 18th December, still haven't heard back.
which course?
which course?
MSc Finance
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous #5
MSc Finance
Heyy, I have applied to MSc Finance as well. My application was processed on the 11th of Jan and I haven't received any updates yet.
Reply 14
Oh Congrats!! When did your application get processed/ how long did you have to wait?
Original post by Adi6102
Oh Congrats!! When did your application get processed/ how long did you have to wait?
Thank you!! I was surprised to hear back so soon. My application was processed on Feb 7th, I received the provisional offer email on Feb 19th and the official offer letter on Feb 26th.
Thank you!! I was surprised to hear back so soon. My application was processed on Feb 7th, I received the provisional offer email on Feb 19th and the official offer letter on Feb 26th.
Congratulations. Are you an international student? Also if you don't mind could you share your profile (previous work ex in buy-side/consulting, etc), age, etc? Thanks
Heyy,

My application was processed on 24 November still waiting on a reply
I personally got an offer within 2 weeks of sending my application. The LSE offer holder group for MSc Finance has around 70 people, so quite a fair bit of offers have been sent out.
Original post by Anonymous #7
I personally got an offer within 2 weeks of sending my application. The LSE offer holder group for MSc Finance has around 70 people, so quite a fair bit of offers have been sent out.
Thanks for the info. Would you happen to know how many people have gotten offers for the MSc Finance and PE programme? Also, Is the number that you mentioned above exclusively only for the MSc Finance Programme? I am currently on the waitlist for the MSc Finance and PE programme. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending