The Student Room Group

Civil servant apprenticeship - ministry of justice analytics engineer

Hi, ive applied for ministry of justice analytics engineer apprenticeship. Anyone else done the same? Any advice?
Reply 1
Has anyone been in contact with you yet?
Original post by elaperaj
Has anyone been in contact with you yet?

Nope - wbu??
Reply 3
Original post by unknown_style40
Nope - wbu??

No nothing. I did call last week and they could not tell me anything apart from it takes 2 weeks for them to go through sifting and we would be notified 😔. But nothing. The only things that's showing on my portal is when I sent my application and a message along the lines is stored in their database and they will be in contact.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by elaperaj

No nothing. I did call last week and they could not tell me anything apart from it takes 2 weeks for them to go through shifting and we would be notified 😔. But nothing. The only things that's showing on my portal is when I sent my application and a message along the lines is stored in their database and they will be in contact.

Ah cool - i wouldnt try to worry too much about it. All the best
Reply 5
Ah cool - i wouldnt try to worry too much about it. All the best

You too. Hopefully we will hear something soon. Would you mind letting me know when they get in touch?
Have any of you been invited to interview?
any updates, tips / advice?
Hi, ive applied for ministry of justice analytics engineer apprenticeship. Anyone else done the same? Any advice?

Hi, I had my interview yesterday has anyone else been contacted for an interview or had one yet also?
I have! How did you find it?
Original post by thebluebear
I have! How did you find it?

It was good and the exercise was pretty nice also but time constrained though, when did they say they would get back to you?
Original post by General Radhan
It was good and the exercise was pretty nice also but time constrained though, when did they say they would get back to you?

Yeah the technical exercise was very fun! They told me we’d find out after the final interviews so may not hear back until mid May? Did they say anything about this or how many people they were accepting?
Yeah the technical exercise was very fun! They told me we’d find out after the final interviews so may not hear back until mid May? Did they say anything about this or how many people they were accepting?

Yeah they said to me mid/late may so let’s see it’s quite a while a away

From what I’ve seen on the job description it will be 12 roles they’re accepting?
Original post by General Radhan
From what I’ve seen on the job description it will be 12 roles they’re accepting?

Ah you’re right I forgot that I could check there. They also said on the webinar Q&A document that there’s no set limit on how many people will be accepted per location but they’re looking to hire 12 ppl overall
Ah you’re right I forgot that I could check there. They also said on the webinar Q&A document that there’s no set limit on how many people will be accepted per location but they’re looking to hire 12 ppl overall

Yeah I saw that they have a few location so I’d imagine a small cohort per location, so let’s see what happens

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending