The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why would he lie though? That would be an incredibly boring and pointless lie..
Reply 21
emmalouiseyyy
Why would he lie though? That would be an incredibly boring and pointless lie..

He could just be be an incredibly boring and pointless person...
jpye11
pics or it never happened...

Wow, some of the people here really don't believe me, hey? Ah, well - if you don't want to use it, don't. I'm being 100% honest here, why would I lie about it? :s-smilie:

Anyways - to those dubious, go ahead with it. You will be pleased! :smile:
Reply 23
ben.small.small
To make sure none of my friends would suspect it was me. But ah well - I don't care anymore, I'm so grateful! :smile:

Oh right, fair enough.

That must be really good, I'd love to have no spots. Too lazy to do anything about it though. :P
srana
Oh right, fair enough.

That must be really good, I'd love to have no spots. Too lazy to do anything about it though. :P

It's more than good - my friends/family have been commenting on the MASSIVE difference all day today, I couldn't feel better!!!!!!! Don't be so lazy, you're missing out! :smile:
Reply 25
ben.small.small
It's more than good - my friends/family have been commenting on the MASSIVE difference all day today, I couldn't feel better!!!!!!! Don't be so lazy, you're missing out! :smile:

Awww. :smile: Hehe, perhaps I will if I'm walking by Boots one day. But to be fair, how much did you say it was, £8.99? I don't have enough spots to make it worth that much, really.
srana
Awww. :smile: Hehe, perhaps I will if I'm walking by Boots one day. But to be fair, how much did you say it was, £8.99? I don't have enough spots to make it worth that much, really.

£8.99 - yep! Really really expensive, but I'd pay so much more considering what's it done for me! :smile: It really is worth it!

Do you have any acne scars?
Reply 27
ben.small.small
£8.99 - yep! Really really expensive, but I'd pay so much more considering what's it done for me! :smile: It really is worth it!

Do you have any acne scars?

Yeah, but they fade quite a bit really.
Reply 28
I believe him. Might try this.
Cortez
After one night? Suuuuuuuuuuure.

it depends on the person and the type of scar

i had a burn mark and after applying bio oil it disappeared in 45 minutes, but this scar was only about a month old and got from my curling tongs... i've been trying to get another scar (about 3 years old from getting scalded by tea) to disappear with bio oil and after 6 months it's only faded a little bit... what i'm trying to say it... the OP may not be lying as for diferent scars the time it takes to fade/disappear takes different amounts of time.
Reply 30
tami*
it depends on the person and the type of scar

i had a burn mark and after applying bio oil it disappeared in 45 minutes, but this scar was only about a month old and got from my curling tongs... i've been trying to get another scar (about 3 years old from getting scalded by tea) to disappear with bio oil and after 6 months it's only faded a little bit... what i'm trying to say it... the OP may not be lying as for diferent scars the time it takes to fade/disappear takes different amounts of time.

get it you betch or :getmecoat:
I'd love to try it, but it's quite expensive.

Do people think the price is worth the results ?
Dr Acula
get it you betch or :getmecoat:

Sorry?

And to those doubtful like I was - go for it. You WILL be impressed! :smile:
KayleeLand
I'd love to try it, but it's quite expensive.

Do people think the price is worth the results ?

It's more than worth it! I'd pay 20x the price for the difference it's had on me, I really would. Years and years of trying product after product to no avail has finally worked! I feel soooooo happy - I really can't wait to go back to college! :biggrin:
Reply 34
ben.small.small
Sorry?

And to those doubtful like I was - go for it. You WILL be impressed! :smile:

how long does it take and do you have to keep putting it on after scars/stretch marks... are gone??? :smile:
Reply 35
So Palmer's Cocoa Butter or Bio Oil for stretchmarks? Which wins? I thoroughly intend to buy one of them.
Reply 36
I have Bio Oil, I have used it on my stretch marks on my thighs/top of my bottom area... and they have faded

I have never applied it to my face though.. I may try hehe

When my mum used it though, she developed a skin reaction from it.
So I think it just depends on the person, and their skin type etc etc ...
Dr Acula
how long does it take and do you have to keep putting it on after scars/stretch marks... are gone??? :smile:

For me, my skin is actually radiant after one night - but for others, I think it takes a couple of weeks or so for significant effects to kick in. You need to apply it twice daily *I do it 3 times* and it's not really oily, as you'd imagine - it rubs into your skin really easily and is made from 100% natural oils and herbs and smells really nice too! It makes your skin extra soft and smooth as well, the difference really is unbelievable! :wink:

I have no idea if you have to keep on using it afterward, but I certainly will. It smells great and leaves your skin really soft as well - I'll definitely be using it to replace my normal moisturiser! :smile:
Reply 38
ben.small.small
For me, my skin is actually radiant after one night - but for others, I think it takes a couple of weeks or so for significant effects to kick in. You need to apply it twice daily *I do it 3 times* and it's not really oily, as you'd imagine - it rubs into your skin really easily and is made from 100% natural oils and herbs and smells really nice too! It makes your skin extra soft and smooth as well, the difference really is unbelievable! :wink:

I have no idea if you have to keep on using it afterward, but I certainly will. It smells great and leaves your skin really soft as well - I'll definitely be using it to replace my normal moisturiser! :smile:

you just get it from the chemist yah??
:awesome:
eli2ab3th
I have Bio Oil, I have used it on my stretch marks on my thighs/top of my bottom area... and they have faded

I have never applied it to my face though.. I may try hehe

When my mum used it though, she developed a skin reaction from it.
So I think it just depends on the person, and their skin type etc etc ...

I think it does. I think my skin might just be really really sensisitive to these products, so it just worked so well! :smile: I mean, I used an exfoliator a few months back, and it had a drastic improvement in my quite severe acne within a matter of days!

Latest