The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tommm
I'd laugh heartily, as I mounted my pig and flew off into the clouds.

:rofl:
Reply 21
I would congratulate you.
I would excrete vaginal juices.
I would say 'English ************ Do You Speak it?!?!' for the lulz.
Laugh as all the people silly enough to care would be very annoyed.
I wouldn't care.
eulerwaswrong
lots of people slag me off on here - nowhere near the level of you mind.

Ive had a few pms about it - its funny how people slag me off for stupid posts yet ive got an offer off cambridge and probably imperial aswell

that must been I'm guranteed to get a scholarship/unconditional lol. :biggrin:

thanks!
Reply 27
"Poor Oxford/Cambridge" ...?
I'd wonder what the hell happened considering there's no such thing as Oxbridge University.
Probably send you a bunch of PMs exhorting you to go to UCL.
necessarily benevolent
I'd wonder what the hell happened considering there's no such thing as Oxbridge University.

I c wut u did thar. :h:
If you got in oxford i'd jump through the ceiling. If you got in cambridge i'd Hide or leave. I'd also want to know your name and meet you...i'm unsure as to whether you exist in reality :-S
Reply 32
Same thing I'd do and say with anyone else who got in...or am I missing something?
Reply 33
I couldn't care less.
"You chat **** young man. *Neg Rep!* "
leala4628
If you got in oxford i'd jump through the ceiling. If you got in cambridge i'd Hide or leave. I'd also want to know your name and meet you...i'm unsure as to whether you exist in reality :-S

Your three years will be up before he goes anyway. :dontknow:
littleshambles
Probably send you a bunch of PMs exhorting you to go to UCL.

*Ahem*

Don't tell me - you're rejecting Cambridge?! :eek: *dies*

You sick fool - ok then, you're life, give *me* the offer... since you don't want it. Want to swap lol? :p:
Reply 37
Are you some stupid troll that I'm supposed to have come across at some point? And then get really worked up about the fact you got into Oxbridge?
I would prepare to delete your latest spam thread on it. Boring. Give it a rest.

Latest

Trending

Trending