The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
hello? can anyone post a sample answer? :]
Reply 61
Hey any1 huse online nw.... plz plz
my teachr sd tht only da evaluation of appendices wud make a good evaluation 4 da optionz.... do u think it z enough??????????????/
Reply 62
i mean he sd tht if u evaluate the appendices... it wud automatically give te swot and pest analysis!!!! ... wich is true up2 a certain extent..
OMG its tomorrrroooo!!!
heya has any1 done the june 2008 paper...cuz iv bin tryna do it using the format posted by strai8 n im alredy stuck on the SWOT for the options...i just seem to be gettin opportunites and threats for both the options...n cant seem to identify any of the strengths and weaknesses of em??? ...also wudnt it b betta to do a Pest g for both options..cuz i have seen this done is some pas papers :s-smilie:
Reply 65
do u have the june 2008... ? if you can why dont you post it please.. and the pest g i guess they have to be done for the whole industry, or company so yes they should be 4 both the options.. anyways i dont know if we have to give recomendations about the plan or actually write a plan even if we dont have missing information to assess the case????
Reply 66
I checkd again, just hours more for exam.
Reply 67
just ryt ur myt..g luk evry1
Reply 68
can someone post a sample answer, so that i can compare it with my ones.

Latest

Trending

Trending