The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It isn't out till friday, so i doubt that anyone will have seen it

Although there are a few copies of it out on tinternet
Reply 2
Yeah there is a few copy out on the internet now - umm TELESYNC already i think - The question is if you have seen it is it worth watching on a big screen?
zdo0o
i have it playing right now on my 2nd monitor coincidentally :tongue: seems pretty good so far, im only 20 mins in though

Is it good quality?
Reply 4
doggyfizzel
Is it good quality?

This is the quality of the lasted version TS

http://stuffie.takagari.com/FF4/vlcsnap-356912.png
http://stuffie.takagari.com/FF4/vlcsnap-357840.png

Im waiting for friday though, only another 2 days tbh
Reply 5
zdo0o
yeah it's ok, would prefer a screener or something but telesync will do, i'm not too interested in it anyway, if it was a movie i HAD to see then i would wait for screener or maybe even (shock horror!)...GO TO THE CINEMA! :O ?! :biggrin:

ok tell me if its worth going to the cinema in the end or not :biggrin: :yep:
I've seen it, and it is just definately one of the worst movies I've seen in a long long time! I'm a big fan of the fast and furious movies at one point I was totally obsessed, been waiting for this movie for 2 years now and it's a complete flop! I actually slept half way through it. It's got nothing to do with cars, it's basically a badly directed action movie (and obviously action movies have cars in them - thats the only relavence to cars :eek: ) there's only about a 30-45 seconds tops scene of an actual car race, the rest is all talk/fights/things blowing up. Absolutely ridiculous movie don't waste your money at the cinema!
Reply 7
It'll hardly be worth the effort to find before it comes out, or even worth a trip to the cinema.
Original post by G&#931
I've seen it, and it is just definately one of the worst movies I've seen in a long long time! I'm a big fan of the fast and furious movies at one point I was totally obsessed, been waiting for this movie for 2 years now and it's a complete flop! I actually slept half way through it. It's got nothing to do with cars, it's basically a badly directed action movie (and obviously action movies have cars in them - thats the only relavence to cars :eek: ) there's only about a 30-45 seconds tops scene of an actual car race, the rest is all talk/fights/things blowing up. Absolutely ridiculous movie don't waste your money at the cinema!

This!
Couldn't have put it any better myself, it literally has nothing to do with cars, AT ALL. It has as much to do with cars as most action movies do, so yeah it's mainly talking and fighting & shooting. From a fast and furious movie point of view it's like 2/10 (being generous) and from an action movie point of view it's about 6/10. Complete nonsense, but it ends as a cliff hanger so there might be a 5th one possible. Oh yeah and also, it's continued from the 2nd movie, and not from the tokyo drift one where Vin Diesel is in Japan racing muscle cars there, they actually show a scene where Han (the japanese guy) is mates with him talking about how the scene in Tokyo is awesome.

Oh and finally, do NOT waste your money at the cinema, complete flop of a movie! :mad:
Reply 9
Ya i've seen it.

The plot's not exactly great however the action and cars easily makes up for it. Im gona pay to see it again on friday. It's good to see vin and paul back, they have a good on screen chemistry.
Reply 10
No and I don't think I will.
Reply 11
dhokes
No and I don't think I will.

You're not a fan of action film? :rolleyes:

To be fair the first one is the best one by far
Reply 12
letv
You're not a fan of action film? :rolleyes:

To be fair the first one is the best one by far

I like a variety of films, including action. However, I'm not a fan of the Fast and Furious films.
Reply 13
Xenomorph v2.1
This!
Couldn't have put it any better myself, it literally has nothing to do with cars, AT ALL. It has as much to do with cars as most action movies do, so yeah it's mainly talking and fighting & shooting. From a fast and furious movie point of view it's like 2/10 (being generous) and from an action movie point of view it's about 6/10. Complete nonsense, but it ends as a cliff hanger so there might be a 5th one possible. Oh yeah and also, it's continued from the 2nd movie, and not from the tokyo drift one where Vin Diesel is in Japan racing muscle cars there, they actually show a scene where Han (the japanese guy) is mates with him talking about how the scene in Tokyo is awesome.

Oh and finally, do NOT waste your money at the cinema, complete flop of a movie! :mad:

After what i heard i still want to see it ^^ :yep:

Han is a LEGEND!!
Erm... if it was Fast and Furious 4, it would make it the 7th film in the series... It's The Fast and The Furious 4... :holmes:

Also, the series went downhill after 2Fast 2Furious imo...
Reply 15
does any one know a website to watch it on, if u have seen it on the net
Is Michelle Rodriguez in it? :teeth:
I haven't seen any of these films tbh. I really don't see the point in them. Why do guys practically cream their pants over a couple of shiny cars and big explosions?
Reply 18
Rizzletastic
Is Michelle Rodriguez in it? :teeth:

:yep: sexy Letty
Reply 19
Seen the film.. about 6 times now?

I must admit after seeing the others I was expecting more cheesyness and flashy lights and brightly coloured cars, but the car choice is tasteful now. Its lost its Fast and Furious touch which has made it popular, but ignoring the others in comparison it is still a very good watch. Plenty of interesting action scenes and plot twists to keep you watching, and a lovely car list now!

I definately encourage watching it... also bare in mind this is set before Tokyo Drift before being confused at a couple of cameo appearances..

Latest