The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

neesh_27
angle bisector section grrr am usless at it

Its quite hard to show it on this :s-smilie:

Basically get your compass, and put it at any length.

From the corner of your angle, mark a part of one line, and mark a part of the other line (keeping the same length for the compass).

Now put the compass at the place you marked and draw a small arc, which goes through the middle of the angle. Go to the other place that you marked and do the same.

You should now have 2 arcs which cross over.

Draw a straight line from the cross-over point, and you have your angle bisector (:

(Sorry if this makes no sense...hard to do it on TSR :| lol)
Reply 21
neesh_27

ooo I miss them!
They were fun!!!!!!
Reply 22
Unknown-User
Its quite hard to show it on this :s-smilie:

Basically get your compass, and put it at any length.

From the corner of your angle, mark a part of one line, and mark a part of the other line (keeping the same length for the compass).

Now put the compass at the place you marked and draw a small arc, which goes through the middle of the angle. Go to the other place that you marked and do the same.

You should now have 2 arcs which cross over.

Draw a straight line from the cross-over point, and you have your angle bisector (:

(Sorry if this makes no sense...hard to do it on TSR :| lol)

thanks..thats actualy helped me alot (:
neesh_27
thanks..thats actualy helped me alot (:

No Problem. :smile:
went to the library today and done three hours :smile:

and then went out and might do some more tonight,

revision is actually the dullest thing in the world!!!
Reply 25
neesh_27

oh... i thought you meant a quesiton which i can solve and then just explain it to you. erm but with angle bisectors i can't really solve it unless if i have the question in front of me...
have you got a maths text book that have steps on how to do it? if that's any use at all. sorry:o:
Done all of the Weimar Republic today for History, and a Spanish past reading paper. Going to carry on re-reading 1984 tonight for poetry/prose exam :eek: done about 3 hours today I would guess...
Reply 27
None
Reply 28
about 1 hour of geography..no more tonight tho
the footy is on!! :yup:
*Dreamer*
I think that I'll do it tomorrow =(

Will you? Will you really?

I have been saying the same thing to myself for the last two months.
tsr4life
about 1 hour of geography..no more tonight tho
the footy is on!! :yup:

Liverpool Vs Chelsea I assume.
An hour and a half of Spanish; learnt about 70 of the 90 questions I've got for the orals. :proud:

(Though I had remembered some the day before as well!)
Haven't started revising for A2s :O
Reply 33
jamessimth5
Liverpool Vs Chelsea I assume.

well assumed..:rolleyes:
Reply 34
neesh_27
is any1 gd at maths?

Yeah i seem to be pretty ok at it. so if you want help i'll see what i can do
tsr4life
well assumed..:rolleyes:

Indeed.
Reply 36
Help im not getting anywhere my bedroom floor is full of revision stuff except everytime i just jump over it to avoid looking at.
id say about 4hrs so far...?
1 hour and a bit of german speaking,45 mins physics blind reading(didn't understand any of it :angry:) gonna do another hour french speaking later on :biggrin:
Finished: Bio, chem, physics, english and maths
to do: history, statistics, business and (i.t., r.e. and pshe, but i don't plan on revising them)
Quite happy with it all so far, hopefull i'll get better than my predicted grades!!!

Latest