The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Neither.
KwungSun
uhh...sounds like you shouldn't be doing economics tbh

Yeah I know! But it was a pretty last minute decision. I wanted to do philosophy but people told me it was doss. Regret listening to them :frown:
But hey, you never know, I might like it at uni =s
If it is awful I'll just drop out and apply again... :rolleyes:
Reply 22
thetopnotch
Do you have a specific reason for the poll? Like are you choosing between one or the other at the moment?

yeah, sorry bout the twi incomparable subjects but i just wanted to measure up which one overall was perceived to be better...trying to choose between two. Soz.
Reply 23
Economics ftw. But they are both very good professions to be in.
c0nfus3d
yeah, sorry bout the twi incomparable subjects but i just wanted to measure up which one overall was perceived to be better...trying to choose between two. Soz.

Honestly you shouldn't base your decision on this poll because both are totally different subjects. At the end of the day it will depend on you as a person, and how you rate yourself for a career in medicine or economics. Just out of interest what are you studying now? What A-Level choices do you have?

Medicine isn't a career path to be taken at all lightly. Economics does give you options at the end of it
(if you had been choosing between Biochem and Medicine then I guess with the certain level of similarity, you would have got better replies to this thread)

Latest

Trending

Trending