The Student Room Group
Reply 1
www.money4u.net

You need to buy the package, but they claim that after some time, that is when you will have gained some experience, you will be able earn a lot, ranging from 10k dollars to 200k dollars.

I do not believe this, but still, what's your opinion?
Reply 2
i dunno. theres lots of those type of things on the net. i want something you dont have to pay anything for. i am 15 and dont have a credit card so i cant pay for anything
Reply 3
I know what you mean - Even though the site i run gets around 500 visitors a day (that's 15000 a month not bad :biggrin: ) no one clicks on my ads or donates any money.

I have a click through rate (the percentage of people who see the ads to the percentage of people who click on them) of 0.08 percent and have only made 30p through ads.

Also I have had only £1.20 donated to the site.

Ah well the best things in life a free...
Reply 4
felixjmorgan
Does anyone know a way i can make money on the net without spending any myself? thanks

btw- i have put adverts on my sit ebut i have such low traffic it is barely anything

*eats cookie dough*

This will make no sense to most of us so the following link may help:

www.eve-online.com

Buy Eve and get an Apoc with 8 Miner 2's.

Find someone you trust and tell him to get an Apoc with 8 miner 2's.

You could each mine 5 mill ISK per hour if not more. 100 Mill ISK sells on EBAY for about £125 so in ten hours you could *theoretically* make yourself £62.50 TAX FREE! (as you are splitting the cash 50/50)

I know you said without spending money but you can download Eve from the website if you dont want to buy it and the monthly subscription is like £5.00 or something (so not much).

I am *hopefully* going to Uni next year and may well implement the above idea - certainly beats working in the local burger bar.
Reply 5
That sounds a pretty good idea - wouldn't work for me though, all online gaming ports are firewalled so I wouldn't be able to play it.
Reply 6
Heh related to eve - I run a few online gaming sites (one of which I believe is the oldest eve fansite :smile: two years old next month), and by running google ads I can make about $100-200 /mo
Mind the sites get about 7-10k unique visitors a day so might take you a while to get up to this sort of level :smile:
Reply 7
Soulfish
Heh related to eve - I run a few online gaming sites (one of which I believe is the oldest eve fansite :smile: two years old next month), and by running google ads I can make about $100-200 /mo
Mind the sites get about 7-10k unique visitors a day so might take you a while to get up to this sort of level :smile:

Personally I have had enough of Eve and most of my corp our now like me - inactive and just logging on to reset skill training.

It seems that once you reach a certain point there is nothing left to do.
Reply 8
i'm $800 dollors up in online poker, which has bought me a new bike and is going to let me go to see a lot of Arsenal games :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 9
can you put that link with http:// in front of it please?

Latest

Trending

Trending