Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Petrozzi
Blah, you are one of the new age of spammers! :smile:

:eek: wtf?!? Spammer??? :confused:
Reply 21
Petrozzi
Blah, you are one of the new age of spammers! :smile:

so have you been participating in the game thread?
Reply 22
Petrozzi
edders was the last mod to be appointed, he's the don of mods! I have a lot of respect for edders both as a friend and lover.

You're scaring me man. First you say you love everyone on this forum having posted on the 'Taboo subject' thread, now this. Are you sure Overlord in Training is good for you? :tongue:
Reply 23
elpaw
mmmm lover eh? i'm very jealous

Well no, I was jesting. :smile:
Reply 24
Petrozzi
Well no, I was jesting. :smile:

One can dream of course...
Reply 25
ZJuwelH
You're scaring me man. First you say you love everyone on this forum having posted on the 'Taboo subject' thread, now this. Are you sure Overlord in Training is good for you? :tongue:

I'm just experimenting with things at the moment a kind of psychoanalysis of the forum in general. It won't last long, I promise... I'll be back to my narcissistic ways in no time souljah!
Reply 26
Bhaal85
:eek: wtf?!? Spammer??? :confused:

Who are you calling a spammer? :mad:
*looks dead innocent*
I like fish n twees n kitties n doggie woggies n spashships i like you too will you be my fweind?

*bored...considering bed.....scared of tomorrow though....going to have lots of fillings from my new dentist because my last one thought it would be real smart to drill a hole into nearly all of my teeth then say to me "We'll sort that out when your 18", needless to say he's been struck off*
Reply 28
Bhaal85
Who are you calling a spammer? :mad:

Oh I'm sorry did I break your concentration?
Reply 29
Petrozzi
Oh I'm sorry did I break your concentration?

Oh, so its like that, then is it?
Reply 30
Danithestudent
*looks dead innocent*
I like fish n twees n kitties n doggie woggies n spashships i like you too will you be my fweind?

*bored...considering bed.....scared of tomorrow though....going to have lots of fillings from my new dentist because my last one thought it would be real smart to drill a hole into nearly all of my teeth then say to me "We'll sort that out when your 18", needless to say he's been struck off*

Don't believe her, she ain't as innocent as she looks. Ain't that right Dani you sexy thing you :tongue: :wink:
Reply 31
Bhaal85
Oh, so its like that, then is it?

You belong to a newer group of forumites, much more devoted than myself, this I both respect and envy!
Reply 32
ZJuwelH
Don't believe her, she ain't as innocent as she looks. Ain't that right Dani you sexy thing you :tongue: :wink:

She's innocent until proven guilty Juwel!
Where do you go to get the training to be an overlord

Latest

Trending

Trending