Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    Blah, you are one of the new age of spammers!
    :eek: wtf?!? Spammer??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Blah, you are one of the new age of spammers!
    so have you been participating in the game thread?

ReputationRep:
    edders was the last mod to be appointed, he's the don of mods! I have a lot of respect for edders both as a friend and lover.
    You're scaring me man. First you say you love everyone on this forum having posted on the 'Taboo subject' thread, now this. Are you sure Overlord in Training is good for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    mmmm lover eh? i'm very jealous
    Well no, I was jesting.

ReputationRep:
    Well no, I was jesting.
    One can dream of course...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    You're scaring me man. First you say you love everyone on this forum having posted on the 'Taboo subject' thread, now this. Are you sure Overlord in Training is good for you?
    I'm just experimenting with things at the moment a kind of psychoanalysis of the forum in general. It won't last long, I promise... I'll be back to my narcissistic ways in no time souljah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    :eek: wtf?!? Spammer??? :confused:
    Who are you calling a spammer? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    *looks dead innocent*
    I like fish n twees n kitties n doggie woggies n spashships i like you too will you be my fweind?

*bored...considering bed.....scared of tomorrow though....going to have lots of fillings from my new dentist because my last one thought it would be real smart to drill a hole into nearly all of my teeth then say to me "We'll sort that out when your 18", needless to say he's been struck off*

ReputationRep:
    Who are you calling a spammer? :mad:
    Oh I'm sorry did I break your concentration?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm sorry did I break your concentration?
    Oh, so its like that, then is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    *looks dead innocent*
    I like fish n twees n kitties n doggie woggies n spashships i like you too will you be my fweind?

*bored...considering bed.....scared of tomorrow though....going to have lots of fillings from my new dentist because my last one thought it would be real smart to drill a hole into nearly all of my teeth then say to me "We'll sort that out when your 18", needless to say he's been struck off*
    Don't believe her, she ain't as innocent as she looks. Ain't that right Dani you sexy thing you

ReputationRep:
    Oh, so its like that, then is it?
    You belong to a newer group of forumites, much more devoted than myself, this I both respect and envy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Don't believe her, she ain't as innocent as she looks. Ain't that right Dani you sexy thing you
    She's innocent until proven guilty Juwel!

ReputationRep:
    Where do you go to get the training to be an overlord

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.