Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis (who else?) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone tell me what the oh-SO-looked-forward-to fourth book is truly going to be called? Has Eoin Colfer written this anywhere? Oh and by the way, I'm sorry to disappoint Tom Felton/Draco Malfoy fans but the movie-making people are looking for an Irish Artemis Fowl. Sorry. But hey, look on the bright side: the closer they keep to the books, the more we'll love them right? I think they'll need someone very impressive to play a convincing Butler in the films, don't you think? Someone very tall ...

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD! I didn't mean to post this here! I meant to tag it onto the end of that Artemis Fowl Movie Update thread! I feel so stupid! VERY sorry about that, hope I haven't caused any problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellen Rebecca)
    OH MY GOD! I didn't mean to post this here! I meant to tag it onto the end of that Artemis Fowl Movie Update thread! I feel so stupid! VERY sorry about that, hope I haven't caused any problems.
    Don't panic

I'm sure a mod will merge it or if not- just repost on the desired thread.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.