The Student Room Group

Uni course choices

After receiving my AS results (ABC)in business digital technology and history last week I'm now looking at university courses as I will need to know the 5 courses for my UCAS soon , I have some I am interested in but they are all quite varied.
My main choices had always been going down the route of ICT and had been thinking of studying either computer science or software engineering , I'd be interested in hearing from someone else who has studied these and what they think of them and what is the difference between the 2.
Recently I have developed an interest in studying law but have heard the course is very difficult and am not completely sure as I'm not an A* student if anyone else is studying law could they give me their thoughts on this course , thanks , I have also been thinking of studying a join course such as law with accounting but then was thinking employers would employ students who have studied law on it's own over someone who has studied law with accounting or politics.
If anyone reading this is studying these courses/has studied these courses your thoughts would be appreciated , thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending