The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
People say they don't fear death because they have either never been close to dying or are young and hence death is some distant figure on the horizon with a long road of time to traverse before even coming close. The fact death isn't impending unless terminally ill or old then it's easy to put it to the back of your mind and be immersed in everyday life without thinking of it, the fact that you are impartial to death right now does not mean you don't fear it.
Reply 81
i dont think i fear death but the method of death, e.g theres some ways that i wouldnt want to die
Reply 82
malleablegrace
Very well said :yes: :yy:

Reply 83
Linweth
I love how you say it as if it's a fact... experience?

No of course... it's just my opinion... I usually type shorter messages which can occasionally confuse people...
Stu Laverty
Hey :yy: Long time no speak.

I don't fear death, like the actual feeling of being dead. However, I do fear the process of dying, and how I'm going to die. Hopefully, when I'm dead, I won't actually care that I'm dead.

Plus, if you watched the Big Questions this week, the thought of leaving the body and watching the world afterwards sounds pretty cool, especially if you can talk with others that have died.

Hiya! :^_^:

Yeah, I get that too. I don't think it's something I'll ever get over, mainly 'cause it's been on my mind since I was a kid :rolleyes:

I watched that! It would be amazing to talk to people who have died, but then no one knows what happens when you die, and I don't think we ever will :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending