This discussion is closed.
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by mulletprincess)
woo hoo minister of pastry goods!!! ha ha sounds weel cool, i will make i my mission to ensure every student in britain has access to pie and apple struedel!!!

BOW DOWN BEFORE MY SAVORYNESS!!!!!
adopt the siganture of your leader then
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mulletprincess)
woo hoo minister of pastry goods!!! ha ha sounds weel cool, i will make i my mission to ensure every student in britain has access to pie and apple struedel!!!

BOW DOWN BEFORE MY SAVORYNESS!!!!!
You can distribute the pastries when I'm in charge, I'll see to that, but you gotta help me to help you, I need you to vote for me.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i am, the first post was ok, the 2nd mildy funny. now there are zillions... it's much much worse than oxbridge!

lou xxx
Blamps
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bhaal85)
The ballet should be closed at 12:00 Tonight.
well, I thought the dancing wouldn't be finished by then!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Toffee)
Ive already given Chicken good rep today! SOrry o great one.
What an ass kisser. OMG. lol.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They'll get bored with it all soon enough.
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
We will not! You are just jealous.
Blamps
Rep:
?
(Original post by lou p lou)
i am, the first post was ok, the 2nd mildy funny. now there are zillions... it's much much worse than oxbridge!

lou xxx
traitors, scumbags, counter-revolutionaries
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
As long as everybody votes for me, I'm happy. The ballet box will be closed, so if you really reallly really like me, vote BHAAL. lol. And I will put an end to these excessive posts.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Tis, isn't it? In your first year, your marks dont count, however it should be good practise to improve or increase your work ethic, for years 2 and 3. As this is where you pick up the marks for your degree.

btw Did you vote for me?
I need to get 50% to pass my first year and i'm averaging 72% so far! However I have no work ethic (as you can tell being sat around here instead of doing 1 of the 3 pieces of coursework i have).

And errm, no i didn't vote for you...sorry but you were winning and i felt sorry for toffee, plus he gave me rep and has never made fun of me in fried chicken jokes!!!
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Blamps! I propose this language is used as an excuse to kick this nay sayer out the party. With immediate effect, might i add, so great is his crime!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
And I will put an end to these excessive posts.
you're too kind...

lou xxx
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've been tied up, and still am, in a lovely *cough* physics booklet for pretty much the entirety of the evening. Looks like I have some reading to do when I get the chance!
mulletprincess
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
what vote for you, can do

um how the hell can i sort my sig out

im pap at this computer business
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well i did eventually manage to help him with his chemistry work!!! So i deserved his 3 rep points!!!
Blamps
Rep:
?
(Original post by Egan1)
I've been tied up, and still am, in a lovely *cough* physics booklet for pretty much the entirety of the evening. Looks like I have some reading to do when I get the chance!
you can join if you want..however, you must adopt my signature
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Egan.....pleae vote for me!!!! Please, remember that lovely conversation we had? Pleaseeeeee. Thank you.
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Well i did eventually manage to help him with his chemistry work!!! So i deserved his 3 rep points!!!

I gave you three! Wow...before tonight i was giving nothing.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
I need to get 50% to pass my first year and i'm averaging 72% so far! However I have no work ethic (as you can tell being sat around here instead of doing 1 of the 3 pieces of coursework i have).

And errm, no i didn't vote for you...sorry but you were winning and i felt sorry for toffee, plus he gave me rep and has never made fun of me in fried chicken jokes!!!
OH, so its like that then is it? I gave you some of my best years, and this is how you repay me?!?
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Toffee)
I gave you three! Wow...before tonight i was giving nothing.
Yep a whole 3!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (207)
46.94%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (100)
22.68%
Apply to uni next year instead (45)
10.2%
I'm not applying to university (26)
5.9%

Watched Threads