The Student Room Group

Russia NEA on Terror's significance 1905 (Russian Rev)- 2000 (Yeltsin resigns)

My school is doing the Russian NEA although we have never looked at Russia in any amount of detail. I'm predicted an A star but I think I'll struggle to achieve it purely because of this coursework. Does anyone have any recommendations of helpful websites for clear research, good historians to take the perspective of or a good source to analyse? Thanks so much
Reply 1
Although I have to say I found he was a bit full of himself when I met him (and there have been questions about his research) a person who pulls it all together has to be Orlando Figes. Be aware that he has a dot com of his name personal site and then a dot info free site aimed at exam students. If you want to give him some money for an even deeper entry into Figes-world he has a pay Revolutionary Russia site. He's trying to pitch at our level to get good grades. Go elsewhere as well, but at least check him out.
Reply 2
Original post by rhiannon_g
Although I have to say I found he was a bit full of himself when I met him (and there have been questions about his research) a person who pulls it all together has to be Orlando Figes. Be aware that he has a dot com of his name personal site and then a dot info free site aimed at exam students. If you want to give him some money for an even deeper entry into Figes-world he has a pay Revolutionary Russia site. He's trying to pitch at our level to get good grades. Go elsewhere as well, but at least check him out.

thank you so much, that's so helpful!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending