The Student Room Group

Up Learn A Level Biology

Does anyone who has previously used Up Learn really like it, as I am trying to decide if I want to invest in it. It is a lot of money, and I would really like some honest opinions please.
My school bought it for us recently, I’m in year 13 so very late in the game. I think if you’re in year 13 definitely not worth it. If you are in year 12 or before currently and have the financial means to do so, it absolutely is, it is nothing revolutionary you could get the same thing from watching videos and doing Quizlet/PMT BUT it is all in one place, efficient and guarantees money back if you don’t get an A/A* (under the rule that you’ve been consistent and have a certain amount of points on the website from using it regularly)
Overall I think if it is a lot of money to you (as it would be to me aswell I would never ever in a million years be able to afford it without my school buying it for everyone) then don’t buy it. If you want to spend money, I’d recommend buying a deck of reliable Ankee flash cards for alevel bio and making sure you have plenty of text books
Original post by lilylovescats111
Overall I think if it is a lot of money to you (as it would be to me aswell I would never ever in a million years be able to afford it without my school buying it for everyone) then don’t buy it. If you want to spend money, I’d recommend buying a deck of reliable Ankee flash cards for alevel bio and making sure you have plenty of text books
Thanks so much, I am in Year 13 and currently trying to figure out how to revise best for my A-Levels as Bio Paper 1 is not going to great at the minute.
Original post by jengablocks79
Thanks so much, I am in Year 13 and currently trying to figure out how to revise best for my A-Levels as Bio Paper 1 is not going to great at the minute.

SAME haha :smile: best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest