Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Italy and I've met the requirements for my conditonal Joint Mathematics and Computing offer.
    I've been thinking on my choice in the last months and I'm not so sure that I want to do a course as hard as jmc...
    Is it possible to change from jmc to computing as soon as I arrive to imperial?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imhotep)
    I'm from Italy and I've met the requirements for my conditonal Joint Mathematics and Computing offer.
    I've been thinking on my choice in the last months and I'm not so sure that I want to do a course as hard as jmc...
    Is it possible to change from jmc to computing as soon as I arrive to imperial?
    Yup, as far as I know you should be able to change within the first six months if you so wish. Congrats on meeting your offer What grade did you get in the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emc2)
    Yup, as far as I know you should be able to change within the first six months if you so wish. Congrats on meeting your offer What grade did you get in the end?
    I was aked 95, and I've got 95

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imhotep)
    I was aked 95, and I've got 95
    Well done If you do decide to change to Computing then I guess we're gonna have three Italian TSR members in the same class next year. Go us!

ReputationRep:
    Three? That's quite a lot! xD I don't know if I'll even find any Spaniard...

ReputationRep:
    Congrats. Look forward to seeing you in Computing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.