The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Depends on your exact mark. If was a high A and B, then an A. If it was the lower end, then a B
Reply 21
ok so that means that if i got like a C in the exam il get a B :biggrin: chuffed :biggrin: was expecting like a D *fingers crossed*
Reply 22
One can only wait. How many boys and girls do you have in your group, because in my school, there are two groups of 30 and one girl in each. I wondered what it was like for you
Reply 23
Well, I know now I got a B for my DT.
Reply 24
I go to an all girls school.
Reply 25
We have been told that we can't have our poducts back untill Oct. What is your school like with them?
Reply 26
oooh I did this exam too, although fortunately I had had a look at the prep sheet so researched the kitemarks and knew what they both were. I hap no flippin idea on maintaining a drill so I wrote "oil it" and "check guards are in place"!
Reply 27
we can't have our project back until october either. What project was it?
I did a light.
Reply 28
Louise_1988
oooh I did this exam too, although fortunately I had had a look at the prep sheet so researched the kitemarks and knew what they both were. I hap no flippin idea on maintaining a drill so I wrote "oil it" and "check guards are in place"!

So what were the symbols?
Reply 29
Two Tone
. How many boys and girls do you have in your group, because in my school, there are two groups of 30 and one girl in each. I wondered what it was like for you

in my class there are 4 girls altogether..and about 12 boys lol..its like that for pretty much all the other RM classes..:p: so theres always tonnes of sexist jokes and half the time my teacher encourages them :eek: but then when we all got our cw results..all the girls had way better marks than the lads :wink: :p:
Reply 30
lovingbuzz
So what were the symbols?

BEAB is for electronics and the lion thingy is for toys.
Reply 31
so BEAB has nothing to do with food, then? lol
Reply 32
lovingbuzz
so BEAB has nothing to do with food, then? lol

I dont think so! :redface: I wouldn'y worry though, from what i found at my school there were some very amusing guesses for that question!
Reply 33
Louise_1988
I dont think so! :redface: I wouldn'y worry though, from what i found at my school there were some very amusing guesses for that question!

hey this is really irrelevent but i just randomly clicked to view your public profile and your birthday's a day before me! (sorry that's really random) :confused:
Reply 34
lovingbuzz
hey this is really irrelevent but i just randomly clicked to view your public profile and your birthday's a day before me! (sorry that's really random) :confused:

What a coincidence!
Reply 35
Im getting my project posted to my new home as im moving to boarding school and my parents are moving towns??! yay....

Ive got 1 girl in my class who is an easy ***** to say the least...lol...neways...

What did you chaps make anyway?...oh yar....and your marks out of 95 not 90
Reply 36
sergio Delor
Im getting my project posted to my new home as im moving to boarding school and my parents are moving towns??! yay....

Ive got 1 girl in my class who is an easy ***** to say the least...lol...neways...

I made a heart-shaped electric guitar :biggrin: and i have no idea what mark i got because my teacher will not tell us :mad:
Reply 37
I made a jewellery box. I got the best coursework marks by far in my class. A couple of the boys got Bs, but most of them had Cs. There used to be lots of sexist jokes, but the main person got kicked out as he tried to set fire to the school, and now they just leave me alone. There's only two boys in the class who even accept I exist.
Reply 38
Two Tone
I made a jewellery box. I got the best coursework marks by far in my class. A couple of the boys got Bs, but most of them had Cs. There used to be lots of sexist jokes, but the main person got kicked out as he tried to set fire to the school, and now they just leave me alone. There's only two boys in the class who even accept I exist.

Why did you choose rm in the first place? (not to offend)

What grade did you get?
Reply 39
sergio Delor

okwel imgona answer this question even though im not a chap :wink:
i made a cd rack / magazine holder and yeh they are out of 95 but the last 5 are for spelling and neatness etc :biggrin: so duno what my cw mark is overall..i think he sais that we were all fine for the final 5 marks..so i guess thats 93/95 :smile:

Latest