games:
    speedx 3D
    math workout
    doodle dash
    doodle jump
    Blow up
    Alchemy
    Papertoss

Just check them out on the market place for their descriptions.

You chose RIGHT, going with android !
    Thannks man! Much appreciated i'll check em out. Didnt even know vevo was on android how awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?!master?!mini?!)
    VEVO!!!!

also:

whatsapp
    engadget
    rockplayer
    IMDB
    last.fm
    dropbox
    guardian anywhere
    tumblr
    xda developers
    evernote
    astro
    barcode scanner
    Gmote
    Wifinder
    Android system info
    my backup pro
    BBC news
    documents to go

games:
    speedx 3D
    math workout
    doodle dash
    doodle jump
    Blow up
    Alchemy
    Papertoss

Just check them out on the market place for their descriptions.

You chose RIGHT, going with android !
    which ones are free!? Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hey, recently, I've been getting really annoyed because my internal storage keeps on getting low. Is there any way to make it such that I can move ALL of my apps over to my SD card or something, or is there something that is causing me to run out of storage so fast?
    Which phone have you got, As far as I know, I think it's only the newer phones can do it. I'm constantly running out of internal storage on my mobile, so constantly have to delete apps to make room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ducklighter)
    Which phone have you got, As far as I know, I think it's only the newer phones can do it. I'm constantly running out of internal storage on my mobile, so constantly have to delete apps to make room.
    :rant: This is really annoying! I've got the desire. Please tell me it's the newer phone lmao

ReputationRep:
    :rant: This is really annoying! I've got the desire. Please tell me it's the newer phone lmao
    I don't know, maybe. Umm if you go into settings -> SD and phone storage maybe it says something there. I would ask my brother who has that phone (however he's very anti technology and knows nothing about the phone).

Edit: Crazy length but I found this, if this is of any help. - > http://www.htcdesireforum.com/htc-de...oid-2-2-froyo/

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, maybe. Umm if you go into settings -> SD and phone storage maybe it says something there. I would ask my brother who has that phone (however he's very anti technology and knows nothing about the phone).

Edit: Crazy length but I found this, if this is of any help. - > http://www.htcdesireforum.com/htc-de...oid-2-2-froyo/
    Thanks soo much! I'll try that tomorrow morning! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I've finally realized how to swype text. it's bloody awesome! And fast once you get the hang of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I've finally realized how to swype text. it's bloody awesome! And fast once you get the hang of it.
    Swype text? Explain more. Do you mean with using swift keyboard?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L52tiMlzKKo

That's how I'm writing this.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L52tiMlzKKo

That's how I'm writing this.
    Ahh oh yeah. I had that ages ago. Didn't really enjoy it after a while.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the new Nexus S yet? Just wanted to know people's first impressions on it. I'm switching from an Iphone 4 to this model.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, recently, I've been getting really annoyed because my internal storage keeps on getting low. Is there any way to make it such that I can move ALL of my apps over to my SD card or something, or is there something that is causing me to run out of storage so fast?
    You could root your phone and move them all over to the SD card, or go into settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications and see which ones are taking the most space and seeing if it's possible to move them to the SD card. A lot of HTC phones have >1GB worth of storage on the actual phone so you can run out of space pretty quickly. The Desire only has 512mb worth of storage.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh oh yeah. I had that ages ago. Didn't really enjoy it after a while.
    I'm guessing you had problems adjusting? It's fast man!

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you had problems adjusting? It's fast man!
    umm probably. I can't really remember why I didn't get on with it now. I can't even seem to use stock HTC keyboard now. I bought swift keyboard and now I barely type any letters it just guesses all the words as to which I used the most etc. Really handy

ReputationRep:
    umm probably. I can't really remember why I didn't get on with it now. I can't even seem to use stock HTC keyboard now. I bought swift keyboard and now I barely type any letters it just guesses all the words as to which I used the most etc. Really handy
    I didn't know htc could use it as well. But yeah I think you're talking about text prediction pretty useful indeed.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know htc could use it as well. But yeah I think you're talking about text prediction pretty useful indeed.
    Yup. HTC can use everything.
    If you want to check out SwiftKey - http://www.swiftkey.net/what-is-swiftkey.html there's the link and you can also see predictive text

Thankfully, I brought it when it had a promo on and got the app for something silly like 69p *smug*

ReputationRep:
    Yup. HTC can use everything.
    If you want to check out SwiftKey - http://www.swiftkey.net/what-is-swiftkey.html there's the link and you can also see predictive text

Thankfully, I brought it when it had a promo on and got the app for something silly like 69p *smug*
    Yeah well... Mine was already on the phone so... Yeah take that!

Thats hard.... lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey, got a htc desire and I'm getting quite annoyed with the low storage space icon - I have moved a lot of what can be moved to sd card by the way.

However I was wondering if I could delete some default apps which I really don't use anymore, or would this not be advisable?

Thanks
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Installation)
    Hey, got a htc desire and I'm getting quite annoyed with the low storage space icon - I have moved a lot of what can be moved to sd card by the way.

However I was wondering if I could delete some default apps which I really don't use anymore, or would this not be advisable?

Thanks
    Can't delete default apps unfortunately, however you can move apps to Sd card with Froyo.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.