The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Guessing it's only for rooted users?

No, it will just come as a standard update when it is ready.

T.K.B
Then theres eclair .....which follows after donut I guess

And flan follows that.
http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/10/19/verizons_iphone_targeting_motorola_droid_phone_revealed.html

This phone looks SERIOUSLY impressive. It uses the Android 2.0 OS. Click the other links in the article to find more info and reviews. Really really hope this thing comes to the UK. It's probably THE potential iPhone beater.
Reply 402
currently installing donut as I type. this means it is now live for g1 t mobile uk users.
Can you charge the hero on any computer? I travel an hour everyday, Listening to spotify, Playing games and browsing the net so my battery takes a hammering.

Could I just bring my cable in and charge it when I'm on library computers?
Reply 404
I can charge my Magic on any computer via USB, in fact I can also charge it in my car via USB and one of those cigarette lighter to USB adapters (one came free with my in-car handsfree so I use it for both the phone and the handfree kit).
Yes you can.. but it won't be as fast as it would be via the plug.. (Use mini usb)
Reply 406
Anyone here having problems connecting to Eduroam (university wifi) ??
I can't seem to get it working at all :mad:
Reply 407
T.K.B
Anyone here having problems connecting to Eduroam (university wifi) ??
I can't seem to get it working at all :mad:

:lolwut:
This an android question?
Reply 408
I have also tried using my new vpn services to get onto the uni network (though not using eduroam). My G1 however doesn't seem to have the ability to put passwords in so I have given up.
The Muon
I have also tried using my new vpn services to get onto the uni network (though not using eduroam). My G1 however doesn't seem to have the ability to put passwords in so I have given up.

Who made the VPN software? Where can I get it? Etc..?
Reply 410
i try to encode mkv one piece and downloaded south park eps and convert them but they always turn out green screen on hero. any ideas?
Reply 411
i convert them to mp4 using these settings: (using handbrake)
container = .MP4
encoder = H.264
Frame rate = 23.976
Resolution = 320 x 480
Video bitrate = 768 kbps
audio encoder = AAC
Audio bitrate = 96kbps

still dont work.
Reply 412
mikeyd85
Who made the VPN software? Where can I get it? Etc..?
its inbuilt into donut i think, under the wireless settings.
HTC just gets better everyday. I love it so much! Everyone get Spotify. It enhances the experience so much!
G8D
But that would mean paying for the service :/

Glad you are happy with your choice to stick with the Hero.

£10 a month for unlimited music seems good to me! I'd spend more than that on iTunes. Plus it works so well :smile:
Haha, I'd hammer my 500MB a month if I used Spotify. I'm happy sticking with my iPod for music though.
-WhySoSerious?
Haha, I'd hammer my 500MB a month if I used Spotify. I'm happy sticking with my iPod for music though.

I'm on T Mobile so its unlimited :o:

I convinced my friend to get a Hero today! :dance: He loves mine.
Nick_000
I'm on T Mobile so its unlimited :o:

I convinced my friend to get a Hero today! :dance: He loves mine.

you sure there's no fair usage policy in the small print?
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
you sure there's no fair usage policy in the small print?

Well, there might be but I don't presume I'll go over it.
Nick_000
Well, there might be but I don't presume I'll go over it.

i'm sure you'd go over it if you stream music 24/7

Latest

Trending

Trending