Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassi94)
    I assume by that you mean it will remember the last position even if it's not the last track you played?
    Yeah, so you can listen to other stuff then when you come back to it it remembers. Just like an iPod.

ReputationRep:
    The update for temple run fixed it completely on my Galaxy Nexus :yep: although I wish they would hurry up with those wallpapers I want to get another multiplier :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting really frustrated waiting for ICS for GS2 on Vodafone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCasual)
    I'm getting really frustrated waiting for ICS for GS2 on Vodafone
    So root and install a custom ROM without the Voda bloat.

ReputationRep:
    i was just going to make a thread moaning about why there isn't a tsr app yet and low and behold the android has a beta version

ReputationRep:
    TSR app is pretty ugly but the basic functionality it brings is decent.

ReputationRep:
    yup its true about the app i'm just happy i can use it away from my laptop without having to load up the web browser which was a pain

on the subject of temple run ive got a stock desire s rooted ( dnt ask why it's still stock lol ) running temple run fine-ish. can easily play the game every now and then it lags especially when an app does something in the background

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind viewing forums on my browser. I use google chrome so all the tabs open on my laptop at the last sync will be there when I open the browser. I used tapatalk the other day and although it makes everything easier I still prefer seeing the full layout of a forum. Chrome really needs full screen browsing though.

The stock ICS browser is brilliant too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Torres)
    I don't mind viewing forums on my browser. I use google chrome so all the tabs open on my laptop at the last sync will be there when I open the browser. I used tapatalk the other day and although it makes everything easier I still prefer seeing the full layout of a forum. Chrome really needs full screen browsing though.

The stock ICS browser is brilliant too.
    Ahhh ics, nexus right? The 2.3 isn't that special, the tsr app isn't to bad actually, u should try it I'm finding new features all over the place

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else experience frequent crashes on Draw Something (especially when an advertisement loads)? I drew quite a good picture of Goofy, but it crashed and didn't go through... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whyumadtho)
    Does anyone else experience frequent crashes on Draw Something (especially when an advertisement loads)? I drew quite a good picture of Goofy, but it crashed and didn't go through... :mad:
    Nope, never a major crash it just sometimes annoyingly won't click off the ad for a few minutes.

ReputationRep:
    I have an Android ... I just hate the fact that it lags in comparison to iOS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownPerson)
    I have an Android ... I just hate the fact that it lags in comparison to iOS
    What phone?

ReputationRep:
    whats everyones favourite apps at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youngzwavey)
    Temple Run!!!
    Will be bored of it in a matter of weeks though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnnn)
    Temple Run!!!
    Will be bored of it in a matter of weeks though
    same here! they need to make some new objectives and add a leaderboard, whats your high score

ReputationRep:
    Temple Run + FIFA 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lohoj)
    Temple Run + FIFA 12
    how does fifa run? what phone and os are u running

ReputationRep:
    how does fifa run? what phone and os are u running
    HTC Desire S (custom ROM)

Runs really well and smooth.

However a couple of lags when you are taking a corner (as all the players move at the same time)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lohoj)
    HTC Desire S (custom ROM)

Runs really well and smooth.

However a couple of lags when you are taking a corner (as all the players move at the same time)
    Ahh if only I could fix my HTC

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.