Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by cowsforsale)
    samsung galaxy s (I)

old network was t-mobile.
    You could try this: http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/...-without-code/

Or: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ySUnlock&hl=en

ReputationRep:
    Thought you guys would like this http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/11/33...ing-everywhere

ReputationRep:
    Who are EE

(Original post by G8D)
    Who are EE
    Orange and T-Mobile, together. <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Who are EE
    Everything Everywhere are Orange and T-Mobile's parent company. They're now renaming themselves whilst also releasing a new carrier; EE. This will sit alongside T mobile and Orange, though, I rather than replacing them with one big network.

ReputationRep:
    Lovely Android people can you look at my post. I totally didnt see this thread.

Basically phone wont accept messages.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2119365

Any help?

ReputationRep:
    According to Sammobile, the S3 is getting JB next month and the S2 in November.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it definitely impossible with a dual core? I'm sure some of the S III variants are using the S4, which is definitely dual core.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    Is it definitely impossible with a dual core? I'm sure some of the S III variants are using the S4, which is definitely dual core.
    In America, the AT&T, Sprint etc... exclusives are dual core but have 2GB of RAM IIRC. The international version GT-19300 is a quadcore.

ReputationRep:
    Liking the look of the Note 2.

Have any of yous with 1 GB of RAM ever had apps close because you'd run out of it?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never.

ReputationRep:
    Have any of yous with 1 GB of RAM ever had apps close because you'd run out of it?
    Nor me. I do still clear the memory every now and then but that's when I get ANRs

ReputationRep:
    Well Iphone 5 was a let down. Nothing new that Android hadn't done 6 months ago.

ReputationRep:
    I've tried quite hard to achieve this. I opened up psx n64oid gboid temple runner super monkey ball and a lot more stuff. It didn't get slow :mad:, it just shelved the apps.

ReputationRep:
    Although you do have to give some credit to the camera

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, the iPhone 5 has nothing the samsung S3 doesn't. But it is typical apple.

Present day: YOU DON'T NEED THIS FEATURE!

6 months later: LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS FEATURE IS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR LIFE!

lol ^

(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I've tried quite hard to achieve this. I opened up psx n64oid gboid temple runner super monkey ball and a lot more stuff. It didn't get slow :mad:, it just shelved the apps.
    Hooray for Android :yay:

I was just wondering if a gig would be enough 2 years from now, or if my phone in 2 years would be like my Hero is now (cack)

I was surprised to find that Sense used 180MB, that's disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    Two questions from an absolute noob.

Firstly, could anyone point me to the most stable jelly bean Rom for the One S?

Secondly, if I put a custom Rom on my phone, would it be possible to retain certain features? For example I quite like the HTC dialler; could I keep that even if I installed Cyanogenmod for example?

This was posted from my Underground Lair.

(Original post by S'Class)
    Two questions from an absolute noob.

Firstly, could anyone point me to the most stable jelly bean Rom for the One S?

Secondly, if I put a custom Rom on my phone, would it be possible to retain certain features? For example I quite like the HTC dialler; could I keep that even if I installed Cyanogenmod for example?

This was posted from my Underground Lair.
    As you can see, most JB ROMs at the moment are for the S4experimental, but I can't comment on stability. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1789812

I think you would need a Sense-based ROM like ViperOneS or Trickdroid to keep the HTC Dialler, as it would be part of the Sense framework.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.