At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Any one applied for Learning Disability Nursing In Uni of Wolverhampton

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daisymaismommy
interview done now the wait to see if they want me :/:eek:

Hello Daisymaismommy, I cannot recognise you with your name today. How was the interview? I hope it went well. Finger crossed for positive feedback.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by oluwabunmi
Hello Daisymaismommy, I cannot recognise you with your name today. How was the interview? I hope it went well. Finger crossed for positive feedback.

Hey i was the one who wasnt on the list claire. I was trying to figure out who you were :smile: how did ur interview go? X
Omg i got the place on ld nursing :smile:

I just got mine just now but for next September. Am so happy

Congrats, you deserve it.
I just got mine just now but for next September. Am so happy

Yeh and me mines for 2016 but i recken we may still got on this year if ppl drop out yay well done !
Reply 46
Wish you very good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got a place for next September too! ecstatic! Xx
Reply 48
Congratulations
Daisymaismommy I have an interview for LD nursing next Tuesday at wasall college. Could you please tell me some questions your were asked as I've got myself so worked up and stressed about it. I will to start september 2016. Help would be appreciated thank you.
Hi everyone :smile:,

I am applying to study BSc LD nursing . I am a registered and qualified dental nurse. I work and support patients both adult and children with mild to moderate LD . I work as both a Oral Health Educator and as a Dental Nurse . I am also a young persons support worker with a LD charity in London.

I am applying to University of Wales, University of West London, Chester, Kingston ( Surrey ) and Herts.

I would love to here everyone is getting on . I am currently completing my UCAS form :smile:
Original post by Zebrakerry
Daisymaismommy I have an interview for LD nursing next Tuesday at wasall college. Could you please tell me some questions your were asked as I've got myself so worked up and stressed about it. I will to start september 2016. Help would be appreciated thank you.

hi I am so sorry I haven't been on for ages. How your interview went well.
Reply 52
Hello! I've applied to LDN in Wolv - Walsall Campus. I have an interview coming up in a few days time and was just wondering what I will need to prepare for? My other 4 offers got rejected so like I really need this. I have never been to a proper formal interview before, so anything anyone can help me with?

Also, on my letter it didn't say anything about literacy or numeracy tests, was just wondering if anyone got, like a surprise test or something on the day lol. I'm applying to start this year in Sept Inshaa'Allah (god willing) and any help will do :smile:

Thanks! Xx
Hello, i had my interview last year and there was no maths and english test. I cannot vividly remember the question but they ask why wolverhampton university and why learning disability. They ask about your previous experience. Best of luck.
Reply 54
Hello, i had my interview last year and there was no maths and english test. I cannot vividly remember the question but they ask why wolverhampton university and why learning disability. They ask about your previous experience. Best of luck.

Thank you for your reply Oluwabunmi, are you on your 2nd year for LDN? how was the first year? Were there loads of other student studying for this course during 1st year? or was the class small?
I will be starting in september this year.
Ill be starting in september too 😊. The interview wasnt hard at all btw nothing to worry about
I'm also starting in September. The interview was very relaxed, they want to know more about you as a person. I would recommend looking for a recent article involving learning disabilities, knowing the role of an LD nurse would also be beneficial. Lastly, good luck! 😊 x
Reply 58
Wow this is awesome! It would be cool to meet you both on the other side :biggrin:

@Shayshay93 do you have any tips that you could share with me? I have no idea what to expect because I have never done this before and this is like the only offer I have so I don't want to lose it. Can you help me out? I'm basically a newbie lol
Reply 59
Hello Mrsbrownstone do they ask anything about legislation or anything like the 6 Cs?
I will have a dig around for recent articles! thank you so much Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending