The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

PLEASE tell me the chance to get IC offer

Hi all, I got 4 A's in my AS and A*A*AA(Maths FM Physics Chemistry) A(EPQ) for my predicted grades, I want to apply for electrical and electronic engineering at imperial college.Will I get an offer or not?
Thanks very much!
It depends.Even if you meet the requirements,it is not assured you'll get an offer!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Skill Twix
It depends.Even if you meet the requirements,it is not assured you'll get an offer!

okay, thanks:frown:
Original post by BT229
okay, thanks:frown:

Mate not trying to demoralise you.Go for it.4A's at AS levels.
That's amazing.Imperial would want such people like you.Make sure you have a good school reference and a good personal statement.
P.S You got much better grades than me.Got 3B's and an A
Reply 4
Mate not trying to demoralise you.Go for it.4A's at AS levels.
That's amazing.Imperial would want such people like you.Make sure you have a good school reference and a good personal statement.
P.S You got much better grades than me.Got 3B's and an A

Which uni are you studying now?IC?
Original post by BT229
Which uni are you studying now?IC?

Nah going for Economics.Applying to UCL/KCL(Undecided),Bath/Bristol(Undecided),Manchester,Warwick and Leeds/Birmingham/Any other uni with lower requirements(Undecided here too)
Reply 6
Nah going for Economics.Applying to UCL/KCL(Undecided),Bath/Bristol(Undecided),Manchester,Warwick and Leeds/Birmingham/Any other uni with lower requirements(Undecided here too)

ohhh~ I thought you are freshman.Thanks and good luck!
Like the above poster said, it should be fine as long as you'e met the entry requirement grades. Have you applied yet?
Reply 8
Original post by blabbadyblah
Like the above poster said, it should be fine as long as you'e met the entry requirement grades. Have you applied yet?

Thanks, I've already sent my UCAS last week.
Reply 9
Meeting the requirements does not guarantee an offer as other things will be taken into account. You have a chance though as you meet the requirements and your AS grades are very good.

Good luck with your application :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending