The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nope, I am too scared :biggrin:
Reply 2
I took ages to decide between the course im doing and geohazards!
To click 'next', or not to click 'next', that is the question:
Reply 4
I still haven't decided where im going yet! :confused: :smile:
Where are you deciding between again - Durham and Newcastle??
Reply 6
Good luck with your decisions anyone who is trying to decide :biggrin:
My firm choice was easy, as there was one uni that I really felt at home in, with modules I enjoy, the first time I visited. THe second visit confirmed it. It was just a toss up as to which to put as my insurance.
Reply 7
Firm - Bristol
Insurance - Sheffield
Reply 8
-Sian-
Where are you deciding between again - Durham and Newcastle??

yeah... and now im thinking manchester might be quite good... and ive heard good stuff about nottingham! argh!! im soo indecisive its annoying! :confused:
Nottingham is the nicest uni I have been to, it's gorgeous! Manchester's too big :wink:
Reply 10
Rob24601
Firm - Bristol
Insurance - Sheffield

Ooo, grades permitting, see you in Oct! :smile:
Reply 11
nobody is going to soton :frown::frown:
Reply 12
Sam_B
nobody is going to soton :frown::frown:

You are! :biggrin:
Are you DEFINITELY going to Southampton then?? No Durham or UCL?
Reply 14
Yea done it, when are you guys sending out your fee forms?
Reply 15
TheWolf
Yea done it, when are you guys sending out your fee forms?

You're not a Geographer! Naughty, naughty :p: I'm going to do mine over Easter I think.
Reply 16
I wanna apply online, but it says that the online application thing isnt up till april! So I think I'll wait. :cool:

didn't realise that this is in the geog forum :redface:

:creep:
Reply 17
lol :biggrin:
Reply 18
-Sian-
Nottingham is the nicest uni I have been to, it's gorgeous! Manchester's too big :wink:

Yeah ive visited before to see my cousin... but i dont know anything about the geogers department... now youve got me considering it even more! :confused: But i dont want to get shot.... :eek:
How come you don't know anything about the geog dept? Did you not go to an open day? At my open day we went on a tour of the dept and it was soo modern and felt really 'new', especially in comparison to Southampton and Exeter. Do you know what the course is like and if you would like it?

Latest

Trending

Trending