The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katemcplay
hi Jitewhyte

Happy new year to you to!!!! My interview went great, I got the job!! YEAH lol The literacy and numeracy test went fine,,, it wasnt that hard to be honest, I hope your intereview goes well i have my fingers crossed for you.

hi i have an interview just like this help?
Hi i just want to the literacy and numeracy assessment with royal free London and wasn't successful due to questions about checking respiratory rate and pulse of a patient. I got 11 out of 14 in maths and 13/14 in literacy but fail the clinical awareness questions. It's so sad.... Will try again soon . Anyone that is applying should let me know and I'll give u tips.
Hi, I have a maths and English test next Thursday to be a ambulance ECA and this is the only thread I have come across with any sort of information about these tests. Can anyone help what does the maths test involve? Is there any site I can revise like wise questions on?
Hi,please could you give me some examples of the numeracy test
Hiya, I have an interview for band 4 clinical support worker, I've been out of education for a good 8 years. I was wandering if anyone could help me with what I should expect in the maths test and supply me with some examples. Thank you kindly
I was just wondering for those that have taken the literacy and numeracy test. Is it done paper form or on a computer? And is it multiple choice questions?
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi can I ask how the tests went?
Original post by katemcplay
Hi everyone

I need some help, I applied for a job vacancy with the NHS for “Maternity Support Worker” I was lucky enough to get an interview!!! I am so excited but I have to sit a numeracy and literacy test and I am worried as maths has never been my strong point!

I really want to revise for these tests as I really want this job, does any know or any websites I can go to revise and take practise test, to see how bad I am lol

By the way has anyone sat any of these assessment tests for the NHS?? If so can you tell me where they hard or easy?

Thanks in advance

Hi there, Im dreading the test, its next week. Can you give me to clues what it was like? Im not very good with maths and really dreading it and nervous.
Hi there, i just applied for a job in thr NHS and i got an interview but im dreading the numeracy test. I hate maths and really dreading it. Can you tell me what questions there were in that test. My interview is next week .....please help
Original post by heavenlyraz786
Hi there, i just applied for a job in thr NHS and i got an interview but im dreading the numeracy test. I hate maths and really dreading it. Can you tell me what questions there were in that test. My interview is next week .....please help

Probably a bit late to help you but might help others, just use the free trial exams on NHS snap assessment:
I was lucky my uni paid for my nursing cohort to use it but I think u can buy a personal license. It helped me loads... I hate Maths too!!

Latest

Trending

Trending