The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

They're cutting it close for the PSP Phone, maybe a little too close? It won't be in the shops before Christmas surely?

I wonder what size it will be. The PSP Go is too big for a phone but any smaller and the PSP Phone might be too small for proper games. It'll be interesting to see what the controls will be like.

Anyway, I think it's gonna be a bit too geeky for my liking. I think there is an image problem eg you sit in a meeting and put down what is primarily a games device. It doesn't exactly go down like a Blackberry. So I wonder who this thing is aimed at, besides teenagers.

Next year I'm looking forward to HTCs new line. I hope they design something sleek looking. Besides the HD2 and Aria/Gratia, I find their designs boring and lacking in comparison to the stylish look of the iPhone (which they are obviously gunning for).
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by G8D
Aria is ghastly! It's like they took the Evo and shrunk it down into a deformed offspring!
Legend/Desire/DHD = :sogood:

oops i forgot the Legend. The other two are samey designs HTC throw out. The Desire is especially dull.
Aria is good looking imo, especially for a mid/low end smartphone. What's wrong with a shrunken Evo :tongue:

(edited 13 years ago)
I don't think I can wait any longer. I'm going into town tomorrow to buy a Desire HD.
I had the ARIA.

It was decnent enough hardware wise - you would only want it if you didnt want the bult of something like a Desire

Naturally is had any shortcomings a small screened phone wuld have.
Original post by yoyo462001

I don't think I can wait any longer. I'm going into town tomorrow to buy a Desire HD.

You gon' get ripped off!

News- People seem to be loving CF 1.6.0! I'll have to update my phone soon :tongue:
- I didn't like PowerAMP. I use Music Player Pro with my bluetooth headphones, and it works beautifully :biggrin:
The htc droid incredible is what you call stylish plus awesomeness in one package.
Original post by + polarity -

Original post by + polarity -
You gon' get ripped off!

News- People seem to be loving CF 1.6.0! I'll have to update my phone soon :tongue:
- I didn't like PowerAMP. I use Music Player Pro with my bluetooth headphones, and it works beautifully :biggrin:

Going to try get 35@ month Free. Well that's the hope.

I didn't think white people liked back anyway. :s-smilie:
Reply 2548
Going to try get 35@ month Free. Well that's the hope.

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/buy/HTC-DESIRE-HD-TW354-FCONS
Original post by Guvnor

I've check prices all over the place and generally it's ~50 at 35@months. That link didn't make me happy :colonhash:

Dont forget £70 upfront cost. Effectively your paying more than 35 a month.

I seriously doubt a dhd for less than 40 per month, with free handset and a good bundle of mins text nd internet
Droid incredible back is sexxxxxxay.
Reply 2553
I've check prices all over the place and generally it's ~50 at 35@months. That link didn't make me happy :colonhash:

You need to pop in store and haggle them or do it on the phone tbh.
Reply 2554
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!
Dont forget £70 upfront cost. Effectively your paying more than 35 a month.

I seriously doubt a dhd for less than 40 per month, with free handset and a good bundle of mins text nd internet

I'm sure I saw somewhere where there was no initial upfront cost :holmes:
All you suckers with no Desire. Sucks to be you.
Can't wait for gingerbread, especially hoping for hardware acceleration and stuff to make it iphone-smooth
Original post by Broderss

Original post by Broderss
All you suckers with no Desire. Sucks to be you.

Really?

What does the Desire add, that makes it better than the Hero? I mean... what good is a faster processor etc., really?
I love my Desire. Can't remember life without it. Bye.

Latest

Trending

Trending