srs
Original post by + polarity -
I mean this evening.

srs

why? :eyeball:
Original post by amiejade-x

Original post by amiejade-x
why? :eyeball:

I've got to send my application off tomorrow (it's just an email, and the deadline's on Tuesday but still, I don't want to be last minute about this :innocent:) and I still have a lot to do - fill in my skeleton of a CV, answer the wordy questions on the application form, and write a covering letter!
Good night! Dy-no-mite!
I've got to send my application off tomorrow (it's just an email, and the deadline's on Tuesday but still, I don't want to be last minute about this :innocent:) and I still have a lot to do - fill in my skeleton of a CV, answer the wordy questions on the application form, and write a covering letter!

i see :holmes:
you best not come on tomorrow afternoon then, or else.. :colone:
Reply 205
Original post by Crazy Paving
jk, im very lazy with my cooking. :colondollar: When I try spag bol, it comes out watery so I use those dolmio cheat 45 second microwave packs. :emo: :getmecoat:

I want to cook curry and stir fry and paella and all sorts of dishes like that. :daydreaming: Though I do like grilling sausages and bacon. The smell :coma: and just seeing all the fat drip off them. :drool:

:facepalm: microwave spag bol?

I actually quite like my spag bol a little bit watery, my parents' recipe comes out a bit like that, kind of needs to with all the flavour :coma: plus I find it quite heavy going to eat for some reason so I like it a little thinner

To avoid that though you can leave it to cook for longer, a lot of the liquid will be absorbed, or if somehow you've made it really really weird you could add a tiny bit of cornflour and stir well, although personally never done that to spag bol before :p:
Reply 206
And forgot I had to look up some stuff for today's lab, have been randomly assigned what might be the dullest topics in the world :nothing: jealous of whoever got experiments 6&7 :coma:
Not sure I even understand the first one :erm: it seems to be a much longer experiment than all the others, except for the one above it, wouldn't mind personally, just means extra work, but at 14 pages it's at least double if not 5 times more to read than most of the other experiments and the only thing my lab partner has difficulty with is reading english :erm:
Original post by skipp
It hasn't snowed at all here so far, well a few flakes, but I had to squint to see them, so you should be ok :p: it isn't even that cold, though would recommend a scarf

It wasn't cold but I just walked back from Elliot in that mini blizzard. But it was bloody cold waiting for a bus last night :frown:
I should go bed, and should be in a lecture now but really not in the mood after being up all night playing Rock Band, drinking Relentless and then watching the IT Crowd
Reply 209
Original post by Loz17
It wasn't cold but I just walked back from Elliot in that mini blizzard. But it was bloody cold waiting for a bus last night :frown:

Missed the mini blizzard :p: been staring at lab stuff :nothing: really worried, hope you warm up soon :hugs:

And ye can imagine it was cold sitting and waiting, I walked around when I went out on saturday so didn't really notice...moving seems to be the key to staying warm at the moment...that and my awesome coat of course :p:
Original post by skipp
Missed the mini blizzard :p: been staring at lab stuff :nothing: really worried, hope you warm up soon :hugs:

And ye can imagine it was cold sitting and waiting, I walked around when I went out on saturday so didn't really notice...moving seems to be the key to staying warm at the moment...that and my awesome coat of course :p:

Only lasted about 10 mins. Didn't miss much

I stood and waited. Too cold to sit plus I had too much stuff :p: and thats true though I'm now in my nice warm room, tempted to nap but scared I'm gonna miss my important 12pm lecture :frown:

Warm coat :coma: Bless my friend she's loaned me a coat until christmas when I get one :love:
Reply 211
Original post by Loz17
Only lasted about 10 mins. Didn't miss much

I stood and waited. Too cold to sit plus I had too much stuff :p: and thats true though I'm now in my nice warm room, tempted to nap but scared I'm gonna miss my important 12pm lecture :frown:

Warm coat :coma: Bless my friend she's loaned me a coat until christmas when I get one :love:

Aw that's cute of her :hugs:

And it's snowing a little now if you look out, but it's more sleety, nowt very exciting
Original post by skipp
Aw that's cute of her :hugs:

And it's snowing a little now if you look out, but it's more sleety, nowt very exciting

I'd say thats just snow. Thats too light. Nothing like the sleet we had at about 6am this morning.

Oh should I sleep all day and work all night or should I stay awake, waste time and then sleep tonight at a normal time? Travelling massively ****s up your sleeping patterns. It sorted mine out when I went home so I slept normally. Now just got back and I did an all nighter :sigh:
Reply 213
Original post by Loz17
I'd say thats just snow. Thats too light. Nothing like the sleet we had at about 6am this morning.

Oh should I sleep all day and work all night or should I stay awake, waste time and then sleep tonight at a normal time? Travelling massively ****s up your sleeping patterns. It sorted mine out when I went home so I slept normally. Now just got back and I did an all nighter :sigh:

I wouldn't say a night of guitar hero and relentless was particularly good for sleeping patterns either tbh :erm:

And potato potatoe :dontknow: either way it's not very exciting :p:
Original post by skipp
I wouldn't say a night of guitar hero and relentless was particularly good for sleeping patterns either tbh :erm:

And potato potatoe :dontknow: either way it's not very exciting :p:

I knew I wasn't gonna sleep anyway though so made no difference.

Oh well. I'll nap and attempt to wake up for the lecture and if I don't, then I don't I guess :sigh:
Hi...
My gcse major project would be an example of individually completed work... right?
Clinics cancelled. The snow here is just taking the piss :nothing:

Day off though :happy2:
Original post by A_master

Original post by A_master
Clinics cancelled. The snow here is just taking the piss :nothing:

Day off though :happy2:

Congratulations :tongue:
Congratulations :tongue:

Thanks dude! Means I'm off and my attendance rate doesn't get ****ed. Cuz otherwise I'm snowed in....no public transport and my car won't get out of the drive :emo:

Latest