About to have a warm shower soon...

May take some pics of the motor and camwhore them :holmes:

:hugs:

Ah yes. The only thing you will ever truly love. :daydreaming:
Original post by A_master

Original post by A_master
Shiiieeeeeetttttt!

Migraines are meant to be quite awful :console:

I don't know if they're actual migraines, and my GP called them cluster headaches a long time ago, but the control of my legs get messed up too, so... :confused:
Reply 622
Oooooooh oooooooooooh ooooooooooooooh ooooooooooh ooooooooooh BARBRA STREISAND!

:music:
Original post by sango
Oooooooh oooooooooooh ooooooooooooooh ooooooooooh ooooooooooh BARBRA STREISAND!

:music:

Chooooooooon! :flute:
:clap2:

Original post by + polarity -
:clap2:

lol. Penishole. :giggle:

Jamaicans are weird. I was googling 'daggering' and there's a video of 2 people having sex in the middle of the dancefloor. :lolwut:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

lol. Penishole. :giggle:

Jamaicans are weird. I was googling 'daggering' and there's a video of 2 people having sex in the middle of the dancefloor. :lolwut:

Actual sex?! I mean... daggering's pretty close, but actual penetration is :lolwut:
Actual sex?! I mean... daggering's pretty close, but actual penetration is :lolwut:

Actual sex. Actual penetration. :lolwut: And everyone's standing around them watching.
Original post by sango
No it's because they were the people who got 1 A* 2As and 8 Bs or something worse than that. Alright anywhere else but our school pratically forced them out. Not that they wanted to stay anyway, all of them are now at either SFX, Harris Academy or not at college at all. One of them ended up in Feltham because he spent his time running around with DSN. Hoodrat :colonhash:

Thats strange. So none of them went to Wally Boys or Wilson's? Cos in my year we got like 5/6 new black guys in from Whitgift and Trinity alone

Actual sex. Actual penetration. :lolwut: And everyone's standing around them watching.

:rofl2: Link?!

For science, of course. :flutter:
its snowing so much :nutcase:
snow is only good for snowball fights. its **** otherwise.
Original post by xfactorfan

Snow makes a dreary landscape - like Manchester - beautiful, just for a little while.

It's very nice to look at, and to try to make things out of.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=23131217 :eyebrow:
hi btw.

it's good for skiing :awesome:
though can't ski in manchester, unless i go to the chill factore near the trafford centre :ahee:
Snow makes a dreary landscape - like Manchester - beautiful, just for a little while.

It's very nice to look at, and to try to make things out of.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=23131217 :eyebrow:

i agree manchester is a dreary landscape. god knows why anyone would want to live there or go to uni there.
i agree manchester is a dreary landscape. god knows why anyone would want to live there or go to uni there.

yes i agree. why would anyone want to go there :pierre:

:rofl2: I'm sure it has its good points. Curry Mile, for instance. All the freshies you could possibly want.

Original post by G8D
My name is Jimmy and I like to party.

I bet the ladies love your gourmet ****!
This afternoon I will install CF 1.6.0.

Latest