The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crazy Paving
wow! And the company are sponsoring you, or are you paying yourself? :holmes: Just think, in a few years time you will end up with pure work enjoyment and no exams (hopefully). :moon:
Yeah, they're sponsoring me. I took one exam by myself before I joined the company, but it was really expensive. I am certainly looking forward to the day I'm fully qualified!
Original post by + polarity -
:lolwut: How are they connected?

Political scientists carry out research and form hypotheses as well. :ahee: For example I might be interested in what party TSR users are more likely to vote for. How's the best way to figure this out? How will I determine if my results are reliable/valid? etc.

There's all this standard deviation and regression malarkey which I really hate . :nopity:

I also had pizza today, but don't want to talk about food. I'm so full atm.

It must be the time of year for stats. :nopity: What time is it? Good luck.

I had a pizza as well. :awesome:

It's at 3.00. I'm going in a bit earlier to look at lecture powerpoints and do a practise test.:yep:
Original post by amiejade-x
wesome day today, we are going to this on sunday, so been shopping today to get costumes for it, we are going as elves :biggrin:

I'll be back home on this day. :sexface:
Original post by m:)ckel
Yeah, they're sponsoring me. I took one exam by myself before I joined the company, but it was really expensive. I am certainly looking forward to the day I'm fully qualified!

Gooooooood. Hope it works out for you. :yy:

Original post by fallen angel9
I had a pizza as well. :awesome:

It's at 3.00. I'm going in a bit earlier to look at lecture powerpoints and do a practise test.:yep:

:five:

Good girl. :whip: Mine is at 9-10 on Monday morning, but then that's me done for the year (calendar, not academic of course). :yeah:

My whole tiredness has just flipped over. I woke up fine at 7am today, and am still not tired, even though I've been up so long. Maybe being more active helps. :curious:

Sounds like you had fun. :jiggy: Elves, how original...:rolleyes: Have you got that fat friend who's going as santa? :frown:

I also had pizza today, but don't want to talk about food. I'm so full atm.

It must be the time of year for stats. :nopity: What time is it? Good luck.

yeah yeah i know :rolleyes: theres not alot of options for costumes though, there was santa ones or elf ones or angel ones, so we went with elves lol :colondollar:

one of my friends actually bought a santa costume, though she isn't fat, and its a slutty santa costume :sexface:

Original post by Johnny Christ

image fail :ahee:

Original post by lella_m
I'll be back home on this day. :sexface:

are you going to go to it, lella? :gah:
Gooooooood. Hope it works out for you. :yy:

:five:

Good girl. :whip: Mine is at 9-10 on Monday morning, but then that's me done for the year (calendar, not academic of course). :yeah:

Thanks. Good luck to you as well. I have an essay due in after Christmas so I'm planning on starting that on Wednesday so it's all out of the way. :yep:
Cheers bro, you too.
hai :ahee:

awesome day today, we are going to this on sunday, so been shopping today to get costumes for it, we are going as elves :biggrin:

we all then went to pizza hut, we had 2 cheesy bites pizza between five of us, but the waitress messed up the order so we ended up with 2 cheesy bites pizzas and a large deep pan pizza between us :coma: we then had 2 cookie dough desserts as well :coma: :coma: so much food :mmm:

then when i got back been chilling with my flatmates, listening to music, playing peggle and fraping our housemate whose room we were in while he was at the gym :colone:

you sound like you get up to so much constructive stuff in your spare time :rolleyes:

Getting "laid in Lapland" doesn't sound like my idea of good fun. :colondollar:
Night guys :sexface:

yeah yeah i know :rolleyes: theres not alot of options for costumes though, there was santa ones or elf ones or angel ones, so we went with elves lol :colondollar:

one of my friends actually bought a santa costume, though she isn't fat, and its a slutty santa costume :sexface:

image fail :ahee:

fixt
Original post by fallen angel9
Thanks. Good luck to you as well. I have an essay due in after Christmas so I'm planning on starting that on Wednesday so it's all out of the way. :yep:

Original post by m:)ckel
Cheers bro, you too.

Thanks.

Original post by lella_m

Would Antarctica be funner? :curious:

Good night, A_waster.
Would Antarctica be funner? :curious:

I'd rather do something else. That was my point. :pierre:
fixt

You do realise Magnum Opus lurks around here all the time. :naughty:

lella_m
I'd rather do something else. That was my point. :pierre:

Amie prefers different "points" to you, obvs then. :pierre:

Such as?
Original post by A_master
Night guys :sexface:

Night :hugs:
Amie prefers different "points" to you, obvs then. :pierre:

Such as?

Staring at a picture of a telescope I'll never be able to afford. ':frown:'
Original post by xfactorfan
you sound like you get up to so much constructive stuff in your spare time :rolleyes:

mondays are my day off what do you expect? :pierre: i finished one of my sketches for my wall, i just don't have a great amount of actual work that means i have to stay in my room being anti soicial on my day off.

i'm going to uni and the library tomorrow if that makes you feel better.

Original post by lella_m

lol, i went to the cirque de works one in october, it was the best night i had in manc so far, so i'm looking forward to it, it will just be the same but with a christmassy theme :ahee:

fixt

:rofl:
lol, i went to the cirque de works one in october, it was the best night i had in manc so far, so i'm looking forward to it, it will just be the same but with a christmassy theme :ahee:

I hope you enjoy it. :yeah:

I don't feel very 'Christmassy' at the moment. I'm excited to go home and see the 7ft11 Christmas tree in one of the living rooms. My house looks so magical at Christmas. :sogood: :gah: :excited:

You do realise Magnum Opus lurks around here all the time. :naughty:

Yes...yes I do.

Latest