The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2140
Original post by sango
:kiss:

pfft ffvii compil. was so four years ago. was great though. spawned some hilarious forums, advent children did.
Original post by Loz17
I don't unfortanatly.

Where were you on the bus. I was surrounded by Nuns!

:emo:

What?! I was the one that let you pass as you got off! I had my hoodie up so maybe you didn't notice me. :colondollar:
Original post by TuckingFypo™
:emo:

What?! I was the one that let you pass as you got off! I had my hoodie up so maybe you didn't notice me. :colondollar:

Sorry I wasn't looking :blush: probably why I didn't notice plus I was in my own world.

Sorry :hugs:
Reply 2145
Submitting my essay tomorrow :o:
ew

Hi everyone :smile:
Why polarity? WHY?!
Original post by A_master

Why polarity? WHY?!

:smile:
daily fail :rolleyes:
:iiam:
Knight and Day was pretty rank tbf

Knight and Day was pretty rank tbf

I heard it got bad reviews

it did
Original post by + polarity -
I heard it got bad reviews

it did

Yeah.

What are you up to?

Yeah.

What are you up to?

Contacted by the Mothership. :nothing:

Now I'm trying to sort out what work I can do tomorrow/this week, and what will have to be done later. So much **** to do. :cry:

What are you doing?
Original post by + polarity -
Contacted by the Mothership. :nothing:

Now I'm trying to sort out what work I can do tomorrow/this week, and what will have to be done later. So much **** to do. :cry:

What are you doing?

Well, I was just on the phone there. Now going to drop some texts on some females :ahee:

Should sleep soon, as I have to pick the car up tomorrow from the mechanic :holmes:

It's too cold :mob:

Well, I was just on the phone there. Now going to drop some texts on some females :ahee:

Should sleep soon, as I have to pick the car up tomorrow from the mechanic :holmes:

It's too cold :mob:

What temperature is it over there in Pervistan? I haven't been outside since Friday, I have no idea what it's like out there. Apart from 'not snowy'. :emo:

Latest