The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -
What temperature is it over there in Pervistan? I haven't been outside since Friday, I have no idea what it's like out there. Apart from 'not snowy'. :emo:

It was -9°C this morning! The car had the toughest ice on it that I have ever encountered. I await the though with bated breath!

I wonder if I should start watching another movie...
Original post by A_master

It was -9°C this morning! The car had the toughest ice on it that I have ever encountered. I await the though with bated breath!

I wonder if I should start watching another movie...

dat's Arctic man :snow:

Naw, play that horror etc. game you d/led. Trust me. :colone:
Original post by + polarity -
dat's Arctic man :snow:

Naw, play that horror etc. game you d/led. Trust me. :colone:

I don't wanna die though :emo:

Or jobby myself...

Also, why did I spell thaw, though? How odd.
And you spell though doe. :curious:

Thaw. Doe. :holmes:

I don't wanna die though :emo:

Or jobby myself...

Also, why did I spell thaw, though? How odd.

Then what? Have you triiiiied watching Community? The advert looked good. Like when Loz put just instead of used. I loled. I was confused, but it made sense.
Off to bed.

Night :smile:
:ditto:
Morning :yawn:

Day off today. Need to go to a dental trade fair (mainly because i have run out of mouthwash and there's free stuff and pizza and cake :coma:) and then do some work :dumbells:

Oh, and then go out and get very drunk on £2 quadvods :yeah:
(edited 13 years ago)
Liberate your mind
You mother****er, you're so narrow-minded
So narrow-minded
So liberate your mind
Now mother****er, will you liberate your mind

:flute:
Tonight I'm seeing Papa Roach, Disturbed and Halestorm :dance: :excited: :pwnd:
Original post by Johnny Christ
Liberate your mind
You mother****er, you're so narrow-minded
So narrow-minded
So liberate your mind
Now mother****er, will you liberate your mind

:flute:
Tonight I'm seeing Papa Roach, Disturbed and Halestorm :dance: :excited: :pwnd:

:puppyeyes:

I'm feeling better about my statistics exam now. I must owe a mate about £1000 worth of drinks for helping me work it out. Bring on 3:30pm...
Original post by aliluvschoc

:puppyeyes:
I'm feeling better about my statistics exam now. I must owe a mate about £1000 worth of drinks for helping me work it out. Bring on 3:30pm...

:sexface: Be jealous.
Lzzy :coma:

Statistics is easy **** niggga. :hand:
:sexface: Be jealous.
Lzzy :coma:

Statistics is easy **** niggga. :hand:

Well the statistics themselves would be, but this exam is the computing one. We have to use some ****ed up thing called SPSS. It's really difficult. :sadnod:

Normal statistics exam is on the 16th. :sigh:
Reply 2173
Handed in my essay :woo:

Now I can do anything I want :awesome:

Well the statistics themselves would be, but this exam is the computing one. We have to use some ****ed up thing called SPSS. It's really difficult. :sadnod:

Normal statistics exam is on the 16th. :sigh:

:console: I feel for you man. I ****ing hate computing with a passion. God gave us brains, we don't need computers doing **** faster than us :mad2:
:console: I feel for you man. I ****ing hate computing with a passion. God gave us brains, we don't need computers doing **** faster than us :mad2:

:sadnod: :shakecane:

But I got 68 in my presentation :dance:

Also got Sammy a nice gift because the site mucked up the price :lol: the set with less stuff in was priced at £15 more.

:sadnod: :shakecane:

But I got 68 in my presentation :dance:

Also got Sammy a nice gift because the site mucked up the price :lol: the set with less stuff in was priced at £15 more.

Nice one :cute:

What did you get him? :teeth:
Nice one :cute:

What did you get him? :teeth:

I've been looking for something with sandalwood in it for ages because I love the smell and it makes me horny, and I found one they'd reduced from £37 - £5! The other ones by the same people were reduced from £33 - £20 :mmm:

It's a yummy smell, car freshener, and hair pomade in 12g (which I know he'll love)

Dirty English Eau de Toilette Gift Set

Win.

I've been looking for something with sandalwood in it for ages because I love the smell and it makes me horny, and I found one they'd reduced from £37 - £5! The other ones by the same people were reduced from £33 - £20 :mmm:

It's a yummy smell, car freshener, and hair pomade in 12g (which I know he'll love)

Dirty English Eau de Toilette Gift Set

Win.

Errything about this is pure ":sexface:"
:sexface:

Latest