The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yo
I got a few for the **** on my "TSR Wall" :dontknow: And moar swearing :ashamed2:
dear me. I'm too much of a bad ass mother ****er. WILL SOMEONE NOT STEP UP AND TAME THE BEAST?
Original post by + polarity -
yo

surprise mother****a
Original post by aliluvschoc
I think I just passed an exam :ahee:

Two down, one to go. And a full research proposal that's in for tomorrow... I should really get to that. :afraid:

Well done. :five:

Research proposal. :afraid: I'm writing mine at the moment. /lies
Damn, Was awake at 9. Went back to bed at 10 and just woken uo again :nothing:
Original post by Johnny Christ
I got a few for the **** on my "TSR Wall" :dontknow: And moar swearing :ashamed2:
dear me. I'm too much of a bad ass mother ****er. WILL SOMEONE NOT STEP UP AND TAME THE BEAST?

i will tame you if you want :sexface:

:ahee:

i've had 2 hours sleep :sad:
Reply 3067
So bored :facepalm2:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Well done. :five:

Research proposal. :afraid: I'm writing mine at the moment. /lies

Mine is

Research suggests that people who identify strongly with an in-group are more likely to express intergroup bias than low identifiers. This is particularly problematic when applying methods of prejudice-reduction (e.g., CIIM, imagined contact). Design a research proposal that will explore potential differences between high and low identifiers responses to a prejudice-reduction technique.

I cannot find any research suggesting that people who identify strongly with their in-group may respond less positively to methods of prejudice-reduction. :colonhash:

I don't know what to do, it's in for tomorrow. :cry:
Original post by JayAyy
So bored :facepalm2:

tell me about it :facepalm2:
Reply 3070
I'm so bored, that I am going to do some revision in an hour :facepalm2:
Can do my presentation research if anyone's that bored :p: I have too much to do today :frown:

Wish I could help Ali :sad: good luck :hugs:
Lol I'm not sure Forensic Chemistry has much relevance to Psychology :wink2:
Not at all :p:
Original post by aliluvschoc
Mine is

Research suggests that people who identify strongly with an in-group are more likely to express intergroup bias than low identifiers. This is particularly problematic when applying methods of prejudice-reduction (e.g., CIIM, imagined contact). Design a research proposal that will explore potential differences between high and low identifiers responses to a prejudice-reduction technique.

I cannot find any research suggesting that people who identify strongly with their in-group may respond less positively to methods of prejudice-reduction. :colonhash:

I don't know what to do, it's in for tomorrow. :cry:

Eeee. :sly:

Try this book.
Reply 3075
Forensic Chemistry definitely links with Economics :smug:
Oh yes :rolleyes:

This presentation is nothing to do with forensics or chemistry though ....
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

Lol tried before, nothing.

This is just pathetic.
Reply 3078
Original post by Loz17
Oh yes :rolleyes:

This presentation is nothing to do with forensics or chemistry though ....

What's it about? :holmes:
:ahee: Herro. :ahee:

Latest