The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm seeing the careers adviser tomorrow and also going to get essay feedback from a lecturer. Plus I'm doing an essay for after Christmas and I have work. I'm slowly becoming productive. :awesome:
Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
Im knackered too, but cant sleep :sad:

thats why i was so knackered cus i couldn't sleep, i was coughing about every 10 seconds, i was coughing so bad it was making me retch at some points :sad: now my neck hurts and my head pounds when i cough.
Reply 3102
I need work experience :erm:
lol, you guyssss
Banged it out in the library today :dumbells:
Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi

banged what out? :lolwut:

:ahee:
Reply 3106
hi everyone,it's here where we can xp our postcount ?
Reply 3107
Finally my BBM and Email is set up!

Well done :h:
Original post by aliluvschoc
Why? Ran out of red paint? :sexface:

:nah: :sexface:

Also, when do you have free time for the avatar thingy? I asked around and no one else responded. :frown: There's still time before chirstmas and I'll probably use it every year. :puppyeyes:

Original post by JayAyy
CP wants to rainbow kiss you :sexface:

:puke:
Original post by amiejade-x
banged what out? :lolwut:

:ahee:

:colonhash: Yes, I spent the day masturbating in the library

Typical black person. :fatcontroller:
Original post by sango
Finally my BBM and Email is set up!

yday my Uncle in Lagos asked me for my pin :facepalm2:
Original post by Crazy Paving
Typical black person. :fatcontroller:

The blackest person on TSR :smug:
Reply 3114

:rofl2: What did you do?

The blackest person on TSR :smug:

:zomg:

":smug:" > JayAyy. Is that you?! Black Jay is deffo the black person on TSR, below flowermaster.

lol :mmm:

/immaturity

:rofl:

"Goooooooooood evenin' Suh!"
Original post by Crazy Paving
:nah: :sexface:

Also, when do you have free time for the avatar thingy? I asked around and no one else responded. :frown: There's still time before chirstmas and I'll probably use it every year. :puppyeyes:

You might have noticed my lack of activity on TSR lately (you better have done bitch). I've had one full size experiment and report to conduct (Loz was one of my fine participants) and then evaluate and write up, two module exams, this current research proposal which is being handed in tomorrow, and a final exam on Thursday for which I haven't had time to revise for yet. I have been a tad bit busy. But I will (if I have any energy left) work on it perhaps Friday.

I might add that I have also had to make time for sleeping, masturbation, showering, eating, daydreaming, playing on my DS, despairing, and shopping.

:h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by aliluvschoc
You might have noticed my lack of activity on TSR lately (you better have done bitch). I've had one full size experiment and report to conduct (Loz was one of my fine participants) and then evaluate and write up, two module exams, this current research proposal which is being handed in tomorrow, and a final exam on Thursday for which I haven't had time to revise for yet. I have been a tad bit busy. But I will (if I have any energy left) work on it perhaps Friday.

:h:

:awesome:

Hows it?

Latest