The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

They're still going to tour. They have cancelled the Aus show though.
Reply 3301
Original post by Johnny Christ
Gone :ashamed2: Not bad. Actually, QUITE-bad. I hate exams and they are going ****ly. You?

Yeah I'm alright, just mad tired.
This is why they are not a good band. Good bands stick together.
Backing track? Like they did Uk tour? :p:
Actually Portnoy was never part of the band....
Who is Portnoy? Still left them because they suck. :pierre:
Reply 3306
Why do I leave things to the last minute? FML.
Original post by Crazy Paving
This is why they are not a good band. Good bands stick together.

They're falling apart because their best friend and drummer died. Mike Portnoy was the Drummer of Dream Theater.

But yes, since The Rev died (the drummer), A7X have been pretty ****. They're not really worth bothering with now tbh. I'd listen to their old stuff but I wouldn't bother watching them on tour again. They just play all the horrendous stuff off their new album which is quite frankly embarrassing.
Original post by aliluvschoc

They're falling apart because their best friend and drummer died. Mike Portnoy was the Drummer of Dream Theater.

But yes, since The Rev died (the drummer), A7X have been pretty ****. They're not really worth bothering with now tbh. I'd listen to their old stuff but I wouldn't bother watching them on tour again. They just play all the horrendous stuff off their new album which is quite frankly embarrassing.

It aint their best stuff but it's not horrendous either. I just think they're trying to hard to be young again.
Reply 3309
:sexface:

:console: How did he die? Isn't it nearly the one year anniversary? :rip: :frown:
It aint their best stuff but it's not horrendous either. I just think they're trying to hard to be young again.

:dontknow: I guess you like it. I think it's pretty bad. I only really like about 2 songs off that album. I guess a lot of people who mainly listen to metal wouldn't really be that fond of it.
:console: How did he die? Isn't it nearly the one year anniversary? :rip: :frown:

Prescription drugs mixed with alcohol mixed with god knows what. Yeah the end of January.
:sadnod:

OD'd I recokon. Never been properly relased but with what has been said + the nlyrics of the last song he ever wrote its a tad obvious.
End of December Ali. 28th.
:jiggy: Feel like smacking the people who still cry about him.
Prescription drugs mixed with alcohol mixed with god knows what. Yeah the end of January.

He killed himself?! Why? :frown: Oh, I thought Loz's sig used to say 28th December 2009. :erm:

Oh yeah:

Original post by Loz17
End of December Ali. 28th.
He killed himself?! Why? :frown: Oh, I thought Loz's sig used to say 28th December 2009. :erm:

Oh yeah:

Oh yeah not January.

But yeah it has been officially released, it was prescription drugs he mucked them up, had lots of alcohol. He was taking them because he'd had an eye operation. He also had an enlarged heart which may have contributed, due to his prolonged use of drugs like cocaine. It's been called accidental.
He wouldn't be given diamorph after an eye op tbh :no:

He also used benzodiazepines, which are anxiety drugs. Slow the heart rate down.
(edited 13 years ago)
:jiggy: Feel like smacking the people who still cry about him.

:rolleyes: I unfollow anyone on tumblr who posts anything like that now. It's pathetic. They never met him, and even if they did he was nothing to them. They probably didn't even care about him before he died if truth be told.

Latest