Depressed :nothing: Hate being alone on hollidays
Yourself :h:?
Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
Depressed :nothing: Hate being alone on hollidays
Yourself :h:?

Sleep deprived as per! Why are you alone? :frown:
Original post by lella_m
Sleep deprived as per! Why are you alone? :frown:

Im sleep deprived too, went to bed at 4 and woke up at 7, went back to sleep, woke up at 1o and despite being tired cant snooze :p:

Parents working , friends away, snowbound so cba go anywhere. Wanted to volunteer to spread Christmass cheer, but this weather :nothing:
Bad morning.
Original post by yoyo462001
Bad morning.

ditto :console:
Im sleep deprived too, went to bed at 4 and woke up at 7, went back to sleep, woke up at 1o and despite being tired cant snooze :p:

Parents working , friends away, snowbound so cba go anywhere. Wanted to volunteer to spread Christmass cheer, but this weather :nothing:

Oh no. :frown:

I thought going to bed at 10pm last night would be a good way to sort out my appalling sleeping pattern, but after 4 hours I was up and wide awake again. It's a constant battle. One day, I will win. :dumbells:

Bad morning.

Why so?
Original post by lella_m

I thought going to bed at 10pm last night would be a good way to sort out my appalling sleeping pattern, but after 4 hours I was up and wide awake again. It's a constant battle. One day, I will win. :dumbells:

Why so?

my sleep was always erratic, but I used to at least get 9 hours. On hollidays :frown:
my sleep was always erratic, but I used to at least get 9 hours. On hollidays :frown:

I can't even remember when my sleep patterns were even close to normal. I survive off an average of 2-4 hours per night - that's if I do manage to sleep of course. :moon:

ditto :console:

Original post by lella_m

Why so?

I don't mean I'm having a bad morning, I'm just taking a 'twist' on good morning :colondollar:
I don't mean I'm having a bad morning, I'm just taking a 'twist' on good morning :colondollar:

Oh, I see. :colonhash:

Well, that's not very nice now, is it? :frown:
Original post by lella_m
I can't even remember when my sleep patterns were even close to normal. I survive off an average of 2-4 hours per night - that's if I do manage to sleep of course. :moon:

:console: it sounds bad :frown: what do you do wehn you cant sleep?

:sad: :nopity:
Original post by lella_m

Original post by lella_m
Oh, I see. :colonhash:

Well, that's not very nice now, is it? :frown:

:sad: :nopity:

Hugs all around :grouphugs:

:smile:

:dancing:
:console: it sounds bad :frown: what do you do wehn you cant sleep?

It's not too bad, I'm used to it now, it's just slightly irritating sometimes. :p: I'm sometimes productive and do any work I have currently outstanding, failing that I'll just read, be creative and make/draw/paint things, watch a film (or several, hah) or listen to/search for music - sometimes a combination of all of those things. :smile:

Nice save. :sly:
Original post by lella_m
It's not too bad, I'm used to it now, it's just slightly irritating sometimes. :p: I'm sometimes productive and do any work I have currently outstanding, failing that I'll just read, be creative and make/draw/paint things, watch a film (or several, hah) or listen to/search for music - sometimes a combination of all of those things. :smile:

Nice save. :sly:

Havent read or painted in ages. Or cooked. I really needto do something rather than just sulk and wait for company :yep: I watch films :five:
Havent read or painted in ages. Or cooked. I really needto do something rather than just sulk and wait for company :yep: I watch films :five:

Cooking is something I haven't done for ages, I've seen a few good recipes that I'd like to try out whilst I'm at home. Thanks for reminding me. :biggrin:
Original post by lella_m
Cooking is something I haven't done for ages, I've seen a few good recipes that I'd like to try out whilst I'm at home. Thanks for reminding me. :biggrin:

You're wellcome :p: I wasnt into cooking since October :nopity: laziness coupled with depression. Imma make pancakes now though :biggrin:

Latest