Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Samrout
this explains a lot :teehee:

Spoiler

:rofl:
Reply 21
Original post by DJkG.1
I trust that if you truly understood the conflict, you would see (I hope) that being neutral means supporting Palestinian rights in their own land.

No it doesn't, and frankly I find the sort of ethnic nationalism that you're peddling in that sentence absolutely revolting.
Original post by Lovely88
I never knew, I thought Jesus was Jewish?!

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=22509

hmmm.. I thought he was an Israelite, oh well what does it matter, not like he actually existed :colone:
If we're talking about where he was geographically from, then yes, Jesus was Palestinian.
Reply 25
Original post by Bobifier
Don't be silly, Palestine doesnt' exist.

Loolfunny thing I read 2day, you do know Israel only existed a few decades because it robbed Palestina!

http://fasttimesinpalestine.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/four-panel-map.jpg
Reply 26
Original post by Aj12
Id imagine Jesus would be neutral and just want peace

yeah peace would mean supporting the palestinean cause
Reply 27
Original post by Attlee_party
Jesus wasn't real!

Nice pic. hearts:smile:

I believe so :smile:!

Thanks <3
Reply 28
Original post by Bobifier
Don't be silly, Palestine doesnt' exist.

agreed
Who cares if it was Palestine or not anyone can change the name of a country
its not where you come from its what you do.
Reply 30
What does it matter where he was from?
Reply 31
Original post by L i b
No it doesn't, and frankly I find the sort of ethnic nationalism that you're peddling in that sentence absolutely revolting.

Fair enough. But I am not peddling ethnic nationalism. I am arguing that the current system whereby Palestinians and Arabs are, along solely ethnic lines, treated as second class "citizens" (those who are lucky enough to be that) by the Israeli authorities must stop.

The Israeli Supreme Court approved their policy of the Right of Return to Jews only, invalidating the previous property and land rights of Palestinians even beyond the UN-recognised borders of Israel.

It is not a matter of a desire for supremacy but equality. As it is the Palestinian Arabs who are, here, being subject to downtrodden inhumane treatment, it is an ethnic statement to fight for their rights, as blacks once fought together for their rights in America / South Africa, or Indians / [insert a colony] stood together (broadly) ethnically for their right to self-determination, i.e. independence in their country of indigenous origin.

There is no ideological notion of supremacy of race of 'birth right' in what I am arguing for.
Dont call yourself names, attention seeking (male) whore :tongue:!

i realised you were a nederlander so i apologise schatje :wink:
Reply 33
Original post by TSRavenclaw
i realised you were a nederlander so i apologise schatje :wink:

Waarom zeg je dat? Ben jij een Nederlander? :smile:
Groetjes X
Waarom zeg je dat? Ben jij een Nederlander? :smile:
Groetjes X

ja ik ben maar ik heb de taal helemaal vergeten :P pm me x

Quick Reply

Latest