The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pedus

Original post by Pedus
you can personal rep someone?! you serious?! how did i not notice that? lol! and yea, it was a coincidence lol. :ninja: yahh-huh, its all goin good down here boss!

Yeah, on their profile. :yep:

Yeah, it's strange that you and pol came back and Starless made a post earlier too as well! What a day. :love:

Cool, you still at home for the holidays, or back at uni?
Reply 5141
Original post by paddy__power
English, with a hint of Politics.

WAIT! You do English?

What is the course like and where do you study? Oh and I've only just worked out what "Cam" means. :dunce:
Original post by Pedus

You serious?! :headfire: Blimeee, lucky you... bet you had a decent christmas and thaa... what you get up to these days then?!

I'm a Christmas temp in Debenhams, I also have an essay due for the first day back. :facepalm2: I've also been doing preliminary reading for next term. So I keep busy. :awesome:
Brb!
Reply 5144
Original post by + polarity -
Yes; I loved it! :h:

Good to hear. Despite what Comic Relief/Oxfam would have you believe, Africa really is a wonderful place to visit. But how did you survive though, food-wise? Especially since it seems that you turn your nose up at any cuisine that is distinctly African...
Original post by sango
Yeah I'm good, just stressed out due to revision. I'm going to get a temp ban soon, until the end of my exams in May.

Cam?

Cambridge. Ah fair enough, if you're that addicted to this place lol. Tbh I used TSR more than I even bothered to go to school so I can't talk XD

Paddy: why. Not? It's practically all I ate while I was on holiday! Oh, I haven't done any in ages, maybe after the holidays :tongue: have you been doing it?

P-dubz: well, I finished the final season in the summer, but I haven't watched any more :colondollar: I cbb with Lost, it doesn't seem to make sense :colondollar:

Oh I love it, but it's bad for me and costs lots. I have money but I'm trying to forget this fact ^^. No I'm fatter and more useless than ever - yayyyy
Reply 5146
Original post by Crazy Paving
Yeah, on their profile. :yep:

Yeah, it's strange that you and pol came back and Starless made a post earlier too as well! What a day. :love:

Cool, you still at home for the holidays, or back at uni?

I thought Pol has been here since all his lifee? And Starless?!! Been time since she was on tsr. What happened with her lol..

And naww, uni second semister starts next week so should be interesting.. kinda missin the uni banter already, cannot wait to get back.
Reply 5147
Original post by fallen angel9
I'm a Christmas temp in Debenhams, I also have an essay due for the first day back. :facepalm2: I've also been doing preliminary reading for next term. So I keep busy. :awesome:

haha, fair play... ive been doin pretty much the same thing really, apart from the essay and christmas temp at debenhams lol. i have to read about 15 chapters of one module, thats about a good 600 pages and thats just one moduleee! i got a maths mod and chemistry module as well, so urghh!

btw, whats happened to loz these dayss? :dontknow:
Original post by sango
WAIT! You do English?

What is the course like and where do you study? Oh and I've only just worked out what "Cam" means. :dunce:

Boring, anemic and not particularly cognate with my interests - such as they are (from what I've seen, I don't really take part in the course much for the aforementioned reasons). Essex :lol:. I missed all my offers for Politics as I expected (for obvious reasons) but then couldn't find a job so had to go to uni through clearing and decided that I would go for English as I'm better at it with less effort.

There's the run down :h:
Brb!

Welcome home. :smile:
Original post by Pedus

Original post by Pedus
I thought Pol has been here since all his lifee? And Starless?!! Been time since she was on tsr. What happened with her lol..

And naww, uni second semister starts next week so should be interesting.. kinda missin the uni banter already, cannot wait to get back.

pol was holidaying in some inferior country, and Starless just vanished. :rip: :sadnod:

Yeah, me neither, though I do like being at home. I hate first week back and I hate January, though. Roll on February. :yep:

paddy__power
Essex :lol:

:sexface:
Moss from IT crowd is on Big fat quiz. Ness from Gavin & Stacey is on and boy has she lost weight!!
Original post by Pedus
haha, fair play... ive been doin pretty much the same thing really, apart from the essay and christmas temp at debenhams lol. i have to read about 15 chapters of one module, thats about a good 600 pages and thats just one moduleee! i got a maths mod and chemistry module as well, so urghh!

btw, whats happened to loz these dayss? :dontknow:

She still stops by from time to time. :yep:

That sounds like a lot of work. :frown: Once Uni get going again I know I'll get loads too. :no:
Reply 5153
Original post by paddy__power
Boring, anemic and not particularly cognate with my interests - such as they are (from what I've seen, I don't really take part in the course much for the aforementioned reasons). Essex :lol:. I missed all my offers for Politics as I expected (for obvious reasons) but then couldn't find a job so had to go to uni through clearing and decided that I would go for English as I'm better at it with less effort.

There's the run down :h:

****ing hell. No offence but you were a Cambridge candidate once upon a time... Anyways, what were your grades? Couldn't you have just reapplied? Especially since it sounds like you hate your course and uni...

Sorry to hear that though, hope things go your way in the future.
Reply 5154
Original post by yoyo462001
Ness from Gavin & Stacey is on and boy has she lost weight!!

I know right? Looks kinda hot...
Reply 5155
Pol: Whatchaa think of the ending then?! good/bad?

And LOST is amazzinngg. IMDB says its like almost 9 and that's pretty damn good for a t.v programme. And the story line is really good!
Original post by Pedus
And Starless?!! Been time since she was on tsr. What happened with her lol..

She came on the other day to wish us Happy New Year. :yep:
Original post by sango

Original post by sango
Good to hear. Despite what Comic Relief/Oxfam would have you believe, Africa really is a wonderful place to visit. But how did you survive though, food-wise? Especially since it seems that you turn your nose up at any cuisine that is distinctly African...

I usually get pizza from Pizza Inn (it's a chain) but I tried Chicken Republic (which I think is a Nigerian company) a couple of times, but their chicken nuggets were salty lol

Oh, I got some Indomie, too.

Yeah, my relatives are always like ":wtf: why won't you eat this?!"
Moss look kinda hot tonight. :sexface:

Am I the only girl here? :puppyeyes:

Moss look kinda hot tonight. :sexface:

Am I the only girl here? :puppyeyes:

:whip: :spank:

Latest