The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JayAyy
Good. I'll be making it some time this week :smug:

I'll keep an eye out :wink2:

Please, please make sure you put a pic on though otherwise you'll either get a random one or it be rejected and you to make another.

Horray for being a groups mod :sexface:
Reply 6901
Original post by Loz17
I'll keep an eye out :wink2:

Please, please make sure you put a pic on though otherwise you'll either get a random one or it be rejected and you to make another.

Horray for being a groups mod :sexface:

I'm glad I know people in high places, like you :smug:

Thanks for the advice as ever :sexface:

Original post by aliluvschoc
I'm going to be looking for a new place for next year, just in case my landlord decides to make us pay for our bills separately from the rent. Turns out that would be quite unaffordable.

Have you decided who you're living with? I'm going to have a chat with a a few friends and see what they think, I'm not sure they could stay there either. Though I'll miss that gigantic bedroom and the massive living room.

Though I won't miss the mess in the kitchen. How people can stack eight pans full of water and god-knows what else in the sink with different types of cutlery all suck in it is just beyond me.

4 or 5 definates. I've not really spoken about the possible 6th so if it backfires we can prob get you somewhere :smile:

Just be warned one of the guys likes loud music. Pretty much all of us wil be 2nd year apart from him though so we'll tell him to STHU often :wink2:

Urgh I know. Ours is a mess sometimes and I've actually cleaned up my friends in Parkwood flats before coz they has one side (their kitchen is about as large ar yours) piles up with dishes, as well as both sinks!
Original post by JayAyy
I'm glad I know people in high places, like you :smug:

Thanks for the advice as ever :sexface:

Tis helpful :p:

No problems :wink:
Original post by Loz17
I get £3500 ish I think. Bare minimum.

saaaaame
Original post by Loz17
4 or 5 definates. I've not really spoken about the possible 6th so if it backfires we can prob get you somewhere :smile:

Just be warned one of the guys likes loud music. Pretty much all of us wil be 2nd year apart from him though so we'll tell him to STHU often :wink2:

Urgh I know. Ours is a mess sometimes and I've actually cleaned up my friends in Parkwood flats before coz they has one side (their kitchen is about as large ar yours) piles up with dishes, as well as both sinks!

Nuh I'll not be tagging on, I just wondered is all. I'll be looking for somewhere pretty specific anyway, a double bed is a must in case Sammy gets a placement up in Kent.

I think I'll start looking around the end of January (though that's pretty early), you?
Original post by + polarity -
saaaaame

yo i voted for you on the member of the year thing

although i really believe i should have been nominated :dry:
saaaaame

How much you getting this term? You can answer my question!!!
Original post by Broderss

yo i voted for you on the member of the year thing

although i really believe i should have been nominated :dry:

Aw, thank you :emog:

For most controversial member, defo :yep:
Reply 6909

peeng ting, Im going to move to that :sexface:
Original post by aliluvschoc
Nuh I'll not be tagging on, I just wondered is all. I'll be looking for somewhere pretty specific anyway, a double bed is a must in case Sammy gets a placement up in Kent.

I think I'll start looking around the end of January (though that's pretty early), you?

Same if it can be afforded but just because I like double beds :p:

Yea same. Theres a housing fayre soonish when we get back. No rush. I know people who are freaking out and some who already have housing for next year!!

Crazy
Original post by Loz17

I don't have it yet :frown: but I know it's more than £1095

You get most in the first instalment, and least in the last instalment, so I think you can safely assume it's a third of £3564 (= £1188)

I should be getting it on Friday, so I can tell you the true value then :colondollar:
Original post by ussumane
peeng ting, Im going to move to that :sexface:

you move on everyone fcol

you on the down-low? :curious:
Aw, thank you :emog:

For most controversial member, defo :yep:

i'll... take that as a... compliment?
Thanks Pol. I'mma just go by what you said :p:
Reply 6915
Should I apply for UBS Insight Day or UBS Horizons? Hmm...
Reply 6916
you move on everyone fcol

you on the down-low? :curious:

I'm just depressed at the moment :frown:

:moon:
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy

you should DO IT I wish I had I missed the UBS deadline for this year as well :frown:
Original post by JayAyy

:dontknow:

i'll... take that as a... compliment?

I hope you do :biggrin:
I'm good thanks :biggrin: my holiday was great :ahee: How was yours?

Seen it, and it's true :rofl:

it was totally awesome :awesome:

LOL! isnt the acting just so :facepalm2: i honestly just watch african movies to laugh at them and take the piss out of the 'actors' tbh
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
That's blatantly you. :awesome:

LOL! whatever mate :hand:

loving your new pic babezzz, that pose is well emosh :fan:

Spoiler

Latest