Original post by flowermaster91

:nothing:

Haven't you tried one before? :console:
Reply 7283
errrr you're moist

lol jk i used to watch that with my mum :ahee: and family affairs :teehee:

You feel me! OHMYDAYZ YES! I used to love that show too, especially that black family! Benjie and Yasmin or something like that...
Original post by + polarity -
Haven't you tried one before? :console:

yes, under a mosquito net...not fun at all :afraid:
I've been kkk, how've you been?
Original post by sango
You feel me! OHMYDAYZ YES! I used to love that show too, especially that black family! Benjie and Yasmin or something like that...

i had to google those characters :rofl2: but yh i remember yasmin but google images is being gay so i have no idea what benji looks like :nopity:

yes, under a mosquito net...not fun at all :afraid:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:ditto:
Original post by Crazy Paving
Dave crumble ffs. :colonhash:

You deserve a swift backhander right now. :colone:
Reply 7290
It's nice. I'm enjoying it more than last year, that's for sure :colondollar:

A lot of work though. But it comes with the territory, as I'm sure you will now know. :yep:

How is first year?

How's your friend? :hubba: :tongue:

That's good! Yeah so much work this term :emo: Got like 3 assignments already and we've only been back a week. How are the housemates?
I like it though! Love thermodynamics but everyone seems to find it boring :sad2:

AWW HELL NAWWWW! :hand:

this bitch went there :hmmm: nigerian comments goes out to everyone now :hand:

aww awesome! did you live in the shanty town houses and sleep on a matress made of foam :teehee: seriously though sounds like a gd holiday, im good thanks just been revising for a exam on tuesday :emo:

LOL nah. Stayed in this awesome hotel (family discount ofc :smug:) and met loads of family...was really nice!
Definitely wasn't prepared for the heat though... that wasn't fun. And the lack of turkey on christmas day was disheartening to say the least. But it was goood :biggrin:

Exams :cry2:... Getting the results back from the ones we did before christmas... so far...not so good :emo: Good luck though! I'm sure you'll be fine.
Reply 7291
Family Affairs was quality... as was Home and Away before it got ****.
Used to watch all of the soaps back in the day :moon:
Reply 7292
Original post by Crazy Paving
I've been kkk, how've you been?

Good fanks :teeth:
Bought a load of chocolate and crisps I don't need cause i'm being fat today... Good times.
Original post by Smeh
That's good! Yeah so much work this term :emo: Got like 3 assignments already and we've only been back a week. How are the housemates?
I like it though! Love thermodynamics but everyone seems to find it boring :sad2:

LOL nah. Stayed in this awesome hotel (family discount ofc :smug:) and met loads of family...was really nice!
Definitely wasn't prepared for the heat though... that wasn't fun. And the lack of turkey on christmas day was disheartening to say the least. But it was goood :biggrin:

Exams :cry2:... Getting the results back from the ones we did before christmas... so far...not so good :emo: Good luck though! I'm sure you'll be fine.

LIES! ahhh awesome dude :biggrin: sounds totally sweet :moon:

did you go blick? :ahee: dont you have chickens running about though? ok im going to stop now :frown:

Awww dont worry man :console: :hugs:

Original post by Smeh

:console: lol

I still have a homework sheet and several problem sheets but the CAD project comes first this week :redface:

Thermodynamics five :five: :u:

Oh, my housemates are fine :sexface: but I haven't seen them in such a long time! :redface:

How is halls and everything? :flutter:
Original post by Smeh
Family Affairs was quality... as was Home and Away before it got ****.
Used to watch all of the soaps back in the day :moon:

LOL! same here, now all i watch is eastenders and hollyoaks :nopity:
Original post by Loz17
:ditto:

to sleeping under a net :smug:
to sleeping under a net :smug:

No to seapeaa

Original post by Smeh
Good fanks :teeth:
Bought a load of chocolate and crisps I don't need cause i'm being fat today... Good times.

:console: I hate seeing you like this. :sad:

:ahee:
Reply 7299
LIES! ahhh awesome dude :biggrin: sounds totally sweet :moon:

did you go blick? :ahee: dont you have chickens running about though? ok im going to stop now :frown:

Awww dont worry man :console: :hugs:
LOL! same here, now all i watch is eastenders and hollyoaks :nopity:

Managed to keep outta the sun and not tan at all :u: I'm a pro at dat :biggrin: No chickens but I saw a load of geckos :shrug:

I've gone off Eastenders a bit with the baby swap and Carol/Connor/Whitney triangle... it's just so silly, I can't even do it anymore. they need a new family...
A chinese one! That would be awesome.

:console: lol

I still have a homework sheet and several problem sheets but the CAD project comes first this week :redface:

Thermodynamics five :five: :u:

Oh, my housemates are fine :sexface: but I haven't seen them in such a long time! :redface:

How is halls and everything? :flutter:

Halls are meh. I don't really like my floor that much. But i've met cool people through choir/kickboxing/course so it's all good :awesome:
Although being catered is awesome tbh. Cooking is such a hassle.
Ooo CAD... what do you have to design?

Latest