The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RosiL
Got an interview for occupational therapy on 9th of feb :biggrin: so excited!!!

:coma:
OT @ Brookes.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 81
Original post by jennifer.re

:coma:
OT @ Brookes.

what do you mean by that?
Original post by RosiL
what do you mean by that?

I'm a second year, and I love it :biggrin:
Reply 83

I'm a second year, and I love it :biggrin:

O hahaha i thought you meant it was bad :/ did you ahve an interview? also how is the course? and the uni? sorry for the questions i know noone who does/done the course :/
Original post by RosiL
O hahaha i thought you meant it was bad :/ did you ahve an interview? also how is the course? and the uni? sorry for the questions i know noone who does/done the course :/

I didn't have an interview sorry.
The course is hard but good; more hands on and interactive then my friends who sit listening to lecturers for hours without saying a word. Generally the content is good (saying that I have a 3 hour seminar tomorrow on Moving and Handling for like the 50th time in my life). And I love Brookes and Oxford as a city :smile:
Reply 85

I didn't have an interview sorry.
The course is hard but good; more hands on and interactive then my friends who sit listening to lecturers for hours without saying a word. Generally the content is good (saying that I have a 3 hour seminar tomorrow on Moving and Handling for like the 50th time in my life). And I love Brookes and Oxford as a city :smile:

O thats good :smile: i like hands on stuff etc, I really hope I get into brookes, it looks really nice :biggrin:
Reply 86
got my conditional offer for Publishing Media/English today! So excited!
Reply 87
Got a conditional offer for Film studies, BBC should be easy to get, I really hope it lives up to my expectation
Reply 88
Gee, I'm so tired of waiting for them.
Reply 89
conditional offer for architecture
Reply 90
when did you have your interview? i just got an email today asking me to post my portflio on a usb by 4th march. mines for interior architecture. Also did you get the guidance notes posted to your house?
Finally got the offer on UCAS!!! Economics, Finance & International Business WOOOOOOOO! FIRST CHOICE
Reply 92
conditional for combined psychology and sport science :smile:
Reply 93
Anyone else here going to the open day on the 23rd of March? Would be nice to meet up with some people
Reply 94
Got my offer through today, Religion and Theology, BBC :biggrin: did anyone else apply for that course?
Reply 95
Got my offer! Unconditional for English and History!
Reply 96
I've got an offer for Medical Science - anyone going to the open day next wednesday?
im going to the visit day on Wednesday (23rd feb)! anyone else going that one?
Reply 98
Errrm hiya Charlottay and casiogeek, I'm heading down there on the 23rd as well, and I've applyed for Japanese Studies/Computer Science.
Reply 99
Aaaaah, I can't wait til i hear back from them! Applied for communications, media and culture (transfer) and i really, really hope i get in!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending