The Student Room Group

MSc Physiotherapy Sep 2023/Jan 2024

Hey,

Has anyone heard back from any schools yet for interviews or acceptances for MSc Physiotherapy?

I'm from Canada and applied to QMU, GCU and RGU. Never heard anything back yet from either school.
Original post by CanPT2023
Hey,

Has anyone heard back from any schools yet for interviews or acceptances for MSc Physiotherapy?

I'm from Canada and applied to QMU, GCU and RGU. Never heard anything back yet from either school.

Hi @CanPT2023,

Great name by the way! I can give you my perspective working in Admissions at Oxford Brookes University. I know that here, this is one of the most popular courses and we get many more applications than spaces available. I also know that the faculty tend to prioritise Undergraduate Physiotherapy over the MSc in terms of interviews. This is primarily because of UCAS deadlines as I understand. I would say that no news is completely neutral news. It likely means that the unis are still going through applications and you'll likely be invited to interview in due course. It couldn't hurt to call up admissions where you've applied and ask for an update. I hope this helps and best of luck!

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Oxford Brookes University
I received an uncon from mmu last week
Original post by rikk bikk
I received an uncon from mmu last week

Hi @rikk bikk

Congratulations on receiving an unconditioanl offer from us!

Carly :smile:
Reply 4
Hi! I am also from Canada and I applied to QMU. Got a waitlist offer, havent heard any update from them since.
Did you end up hearing from them?
Reply 5
Original post by cogriz
Hi! I am also from Canada and I applied to QMU. Got a waitlist offer, havent heard any update from them since.

Hi, I didn't get into QMU. Not sure if I'm on the waitlist or not but they did say my application made it to the final review stage.
Original post by cogriz

Curious how the process went from there. Did you end up getting an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending