The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Chichester or Oxford Brookes for Primary Education?

Any experience of either would be fab. Chichester is Bognor campus and Oxford Brookes is Harcourt Hill campus. Chichester is 3 to 7 years course OB is 5 to 11 prefer Chichester course but OB has better living and social side. Bognor not so nice and less to do accommodation feels less safe. Any advice to help make the decision please. I am a disabled student
Hi there,

I know you were probably hoping to get a response from current applicants or students, but I'm hoping I can at least point you in the direction of some resources which might be helpful, at least in finding out more about Oxford Brookes University and the course.

First of all, if you have already applied, I'd suggest using the Unibuddy Community offer holder group chat. This is a great way to get in touch with current applicants.

If you have questions about accommodation, please get in touch with the Accommodation Team - contact details here.

You may also find information on our Inclusive Support Service useful. And if you have any other questions, just get in touch with us in Admissions and we will do our best to answer them or put you in touch with someone who can.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending